• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: SF 49ers vs St Louis Rams

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raider nation is hating it! The Chargers are the weirdest team. They lose games they shouldn't and win games they shouldn't. This should be Norv's last season as a super charger.

For sure, just hope those bastards don't come looking at the 49ers assistants for their next Head Coach

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow and Denver moves on...

LOL at them.

I wonder what Skip will say

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Raider nation is hating it! The Chargers are the weirdest team. They lose games they shouldn't and win games they shouldn't. This should be Norv's last season as a super charger.

I don't think Turner will get another shot at head coaching at the NFL level. He could make someone a good OC if he wanted to do that though although he's getting up there in age.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Skip seems to just say things to get a reaction. After seeing these last three losses for Denver I've jumped off the Tebow bandwagon. He is really, really bad. Skip is probably on board alone.

Yep, it was fun while it lasted...

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Bach:

More Alex; Smith had 17 TDs & 5 INTs on the season for ratio of 3.40, 3rd best in franchise history behind Steve Young in '92 & '94 #49ers

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harbowl II anyone????

I'm sure the NFL would love it, but I would pass - I think John knows Jim better than Jim knows John - at least right now anyway...Baltimore scares more than Pit or NE...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the NFL would love it, but I would pass - I think John knows Jim better than Jim knows John - at least right now anyway...Baltimore scares more than Pit or NE...

I don't know if I agree on NE....Gronk, Hernandez, and Welker running around in our secondary with Brady pitching the ball would scare the hell out of me....I think I'd rather take my chances on Flacco and company.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know if I agree on NE....Gronk, Hernandez, and Welker running around in our secondary with Brady pitching the ball would scare the hell out of me....I think I'd rather take my chances on Flacco and company.

I think our defense would do more to disrupt Brady & Co. than Smith & Co. can do against Baltimore's defense. That's my thinking, anyway...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our defense would do more to disrupt Brady & Co. than Smith & Co. can do against Baltimore's defense. That's my thinking, anyway...

I guess the fact we're even considering these scenarios in January is a good thing...:high5:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think i've got to go with Tomikon on this one. I'm not sure we've shown great strides vs talented TEs(esp 2 on one team) plus with Brady.... I mean its hit or miss, I rather play Big Ben or Flacco who both take time back there while Brady will most likely gun it.

Of course the defense on the pats is the weakest of the 3 mentioned so whatever... :squeeze:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think i've got to go with Tomikon on this one. I'm not sure we've shown great strides vs talented TEs(esp 2 on one team) plus with Brady.... I mean its hit or miss, I rather play Big Ben or Flacco who both take time back there while Brady will most likely gun it.

Of course the defense on the pats is the weakest of the 3 mentioned so whatever... :squeeze:

Well, there is only one way we find out...lol...wouldn't that be just crazy!!