• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: SF 49ers vs St Louis Rams

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive noticed this guy has used the word 'son' in a lot of his posts. That was Cali's thing to do on the espn boards.

Calling somebody "son" is a huge douchebag red flag. I have never heard anybody finish a thought in an argument with, "son" and he wasn't an asshole.

I could care less if people hate on Alex Smith, it's the way that they argue their point. Like nails on a chalkboard.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Or Cali-Kid.

Ive noticed this guy has used the word 'son' in a lot of his posts. That was Cali's thing to do on the espn boards.

Oh well, some people need attention. So lets all do our good deed of the day and play along with him for a while.

I should just let this go on, but just to let you know, I was never on the ESPN board....SON!

:rockon:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want both Ginn and Williams as healthy as possible... let them sit and hope to god we can beat the Rams with one WR.....

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Calling somebody "son" is a huge douchebag red flag. I have never heard anybody finish a thought in an argument with, "son" and he wasn't an asshole.

I could care less if people hate on Alex Smith, it's the way that they argue their point. Like nails on a chalkboard.

What....SON?!

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

And I've never met anybody from LA that wasn't a douchebag.

SON!:rockon:

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Perhaps his performance in practice is the reason the felt they could cut Edwards?

You know, as close as Harbaugh keeps the PS, I would have to agree with that. If Hastings is called up I think it will be a safe bet it won't be a blind call-up.[/QUOTE]

Its one of only two things that make any sense at all. The other being he was so pissed at Edwards he didn't give a damn if he had a qualified backup.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Want both Ginn and Williams as healthy as possible... let them sit and hope to god we can beat the Rams with one WR.....

Ahhh, man, no love for the Swainster? Well, the last time Crabtree played in St.L he put up 122 yds and 1 TD on 6 catches. I'll take that or better on Sunday.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know, as close as Harbaugh keeps the PS, I would have to agree with that. If Hastings is called up I think it will be a safe bet it won't be a blind call-up.

Its one of only two things that make any sense at all. The other being he was so pissed at Edwards he didn't give a damn if he had a qualified backup.

Man, I hope that's not it!

"Hastings, can you catch?" "Sure Coach!" "Then suit-up you're going in!"

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, man, no love for the Swainster? Well, the last time Crabtree played in St.L he put up 122 yds and 1 TD on 6 catches. I'll take that or better on Sunday.

no luv for swain-stagger!

:fencing:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crab and VD will be busy come sunday, also i bet they use Hunter a lot in this game and not just in the run game.

As for hastings and Swain im excited to see what they might be able to bring. Never know they could just end up being a diamond in the rough. This is their shot, time to earn it! Next man up!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to that same interview. It annoyed me when he said that for some reason.

I agree- I believe it was on the Petros and Money show. I like Aikman as a commentator, but I didn't like hearing that.