• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Gnats @ Champs 6/8

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I WOULD neg rep ya, but I dont believe in the neg rep...

The on-field BP mound should be outlawed in MLB. Absolutely HORRIBLE idea...

Let's see....you like deliberate full speed blindside hits on catchers, but have a problem with inanimate objects "just being there". :boink:

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see....you like deliberate full speed blindside hits on catchers, but have a problem with inanimate objects "just being there". :boink:

Hey fucker!!!

We were not talking what the rules SHOULD be at the time.

I agree with tz that the rules should be interpreted differently. But, given the culture of the game and the "tradition" of home plate, it was a ballsy, aggressive play, but NOT dirty.

just to reassure, I have a HUGE smile on my face as a I type this. it is meant with all seriousness this board usually requires :)

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fucker!!!

We were not talking what the rules SHOULD be at the time.

I agree with tz that the rules should be interpreted differently. But, given the culture of the game and the "tradition" of home plate, it was a ballsy, aggressive play, but NOT dirty.

just to reassure, I have a HUGE smile on my face as a I type this. it is meant with all seriousness this board usually requires :)

Whoa! Throw down the digital gloves and go at it! Love seeing message board fights. :tape2: