• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Eagles

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm late to the party, just been basking in the afterglow and taking care of some RL stuff. Let me echo the sentiment that it was a TEAM effort to get back in it, just like it was a team effort to dig the hole. Thank gawd we pulled it out, like i said earlier; I think this can be looked at as a signature win for this team. We come out of the first four games 3-1 like I had thought, just didn't think the Dallas game would have been the L. Also, I can't remember the last time we won two non-divisional games in a row, much less on the road. I think that speaks volumes about the job the staff has been doing.

I'll also agree with NN, if we can get the WR corps completely healthy, it should be very nice. None are spectacular, but Brayon is a decent #1 and Crabby and Morgan should benefit greatly from the lesser DB's they'll see. All in all, this is about as optimistic as I've been 4 games in in a loooong time.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me add, that the moment is even sweeter since Romo threw 2 pick sixes to lose today...if only that had been against us!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his name is Mozart now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yes, winning two divisional games is huge. If we can go 6-0 or 5-1 in our divison and find a .500 rec outside of it, then playoffs is nearly automatic.

Making that detroit game though a bit scary.... we need Serge Ibaka on Megatron in the goaline.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Adam Caplan reviewing the tape says

@caplannfl Adam Caplan
49ers OL also has to take blame for Smith's struggles in first half. Amazing what you see after you watch at home.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone sees a rebroadcast time on the NFL network, pass it along. I need to watch this game.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also thinking we might be the late afternoon national game next week....based on the schedule I glanced at, we there are only three 3 pm games and only one will be on Fox......fingers crossed.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
his name is Mozart now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yes, winning two divisional games is huge. If we can go 6-0 or 5-1 in our divison and find a .500 rec outside of it, then playoffs is nearly automatic.

Making that detroit game though a bit scary.... we need Serge Ibaka on Megatron in the goaline.

That's OK. I only changed it because Filo banned it from the Giants board for effing with the whiny bitches over there too much and it wouldn't work here either. I answer to either name...........especially when we are 3 and 1 and coming off a big road win over Philly :-)

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also thinking we might be the late afternoon national game next week....based on the schedule I glanced at, we there are only three 3 pm games and only one will be on Fox......fingers crossed.

You know, CBS did have the double-header this weekend. And usually it flips back and forth every week CBS gets the double-header one week and FOX gets it the next. So, that should mean the 49ers game is shown on FOX on a national level since it's the only late game for FOX, unless they replace it with Heidi.

Add that to the possibility of, if the 49ers win and the Lions win next week. A 4-1 49ers against the 5-0 Lions could be the game of the week for FOX, which usually means it's shown almost everywhere except for the home team markets of the other games.

Oh damn, got my hopes up. Dallas VS NE the week of the Lions/49ers. Aikman will probably pull strings to make that the game of the week instead.

Oh forget what I said, CBS has the double header next week, I just checked the website with the NFL Broadcast maps. Darnit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yep and I bet the 49ers will be fired up for that game coming home and wanting payback for last year. TB will be coming off a short week as well and then travelling accross country. Should be a good game.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, CBS did have the double-header this weekend. And usually it flips back and forth every week CBS gets the double-header one week and FOX gets it the next. So, that should mean the 49ers game is shown on FOX on a national level since it's the only late game for FOX, unless they replace it with Heidi.

Add that to the possibility of, if the 49ers win and the Lions win next week. A 4-1 49ers against the 5-0 Lions could be the game of the week for FOX, which usually means it's shown almost everywhere except for the home team markets of the other games.

Oh damn, got my hopes up. Dallas VS NE the week of the Lions/49ers. Aikman will probably pull strings to make that the game of the week instead.

Living in TX right now so I'm screwed whenever the Niners and Cowgirls play at the same time.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Oh forget what I said, CBS has the double header next week, I just checked the website with the NFL Broadcast maps. Darnit.

The Dallas NE game could be CBS though right since NE is AFC?

krunchdoggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I live in PA and on the Fox commercial I saw that is the second game they had listed.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I was just mindfucked.....