• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Eagles

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas NE game could be CBS though right since NE is AFC?

No, i checked on NFL.com that game is on FOX.

But, since I was wrong about how the double-headers work, FOX has the double header that week.. so most stations won't have to choose between either/or they can show both the 49ers / Lions game and the Cowboys / Patriots game. The only place I hope they pick other teams, are the ones where it's another team's home market.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The NFC West is currently 2-5 on the road.

Arizona - Seattle - St Louis = 0-5

49ers = 2-0!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local broadcasting will have to choose between the SF@Det, Car@Atl, Phi@Was, or Stl@GB games for the Early game.

If the 49ers do end up being 4-1 and the Lions are either 4-1 or 5-0, I don't see how that wouldn't be more appealing than Atlanta who is struggling, the Eagles who are struggling, and a 60 point blow out by the Packers. I think we've got a good chance at the 49ers/Lions being nationally broadcast outside of St Louis, Wisconsin, Georgia and the Carolinas and the Philly/DC areas.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My impressions about ESPN is that until we get rid of Smith (Alex) they are going to diss us. They are the Cazic's of the sports media empire.

Until we're relevant again, they're going to diss us. We've been a trainwreck crashing into the Hindenburg for so long, that it's easy to "diss" us.

Hopefully we're not on the road to a 7-9 NFCW championship like the Seahawks, and we've finally turned the page on that chapter of 9ers history.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his name is Mozart now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yes, winning two divisional games is huge. If we can go 6-0 or 5-1 in our divison and find a .500 rec outside of it, then playoffs is nearly automatic.

Making that detroit game though a bit scary.... we need Serge Ibaka on Megatron in the goaline.

We need to hope Johnson gets injured before our game. Otherwise, we need to commit the entire secondary to him, and hope that one of our LB's can keep Pettigrew to minimal gains.

Megatron is going to destroy our secondary. We need to figure out how to contain his contribution. I'm not being a negative nancy here. Johnson was a freaking monster against Dallas. I'm not comparing our secondary to Dallas. Johnson would have beat any three guys the NFL could throw at him today.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to hope Johnson gets injured before our game. Otherwise, we need to commit the entire secondary to him, and hope that one of our LB's can keep Pettigrew to minimal gains.

Megatron is going to destroy our secondary. We need to figure out how to contain his contribution. I'm not being a negative nancy here. Johnson was a freaking monster against Dallas. I'm not comparing our secondary to Dallas. Johnson would have beat any three guys the NFL could throw at him today.

Dallas was able to build a 24pt lead over the lions, so they can be stopped. We need to wreak havoc on their OL all day and make Stafford move around the pocket.

Offensively i stand by that there isn't a LB on their squad who can cover Davis. Edwards may or may not be available by then, hopeuflly Crabtree can continue his progression into that game.

Iupati needs to have a strong game. I think it'll be Iupati vs Suh....

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dallas was able to build a 24pt lead over the lions, so they can be stopped. We need to wreak havoc on their OL all day and make Stafford move around the pocket.

Offensively i stand by that there isn't a LB on their squad who can cover Davis. Edwards may or may not be available by then, hopeuflly Crabtree can continue his progression into that game.

I think the Lions can be had. My only concern is that the Niners are playing them back in Detroit.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Suh is their LDT, so unless they move him around, it will be Suh vs. Snyder.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see the Niners on NFL Turning Point!

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
First off, thats a helluva win, hats off to Harbs for keeping the team on EST and focused. Great adjustments at half and whatever he said to the team.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, there is alot of work to be done IMO. The OL needs to protect better to create running lanes and also give A Smith time to survey the field. Also, need to cut down on the false starts.

The D is still giving up the big plays, i.e Dallas and Phi, that is a glaring weakness for us. The pass rush has been amazing, Vick alot of times had to break containment of the pocket. Vick is Vick meaning when he is elusive but he is only one. That makes me feel solid about our rush going forward against other QBs. They wont be able to escape the grasps like Vick did.

Gore had 10 touches of which 2 went for big runs putting his total at 100+. He did have key runs that led to first downs and clock management.

Any news on Edwards? I can't wait to see Davis, Crabtree and Edwards line up...goose bumps :-)

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
First off, thats a helluva win, hats off to Harbs for keeping the team on EST and focused. Great adjustments at half and whatever he said to the team.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, there is alot of work to be done IMO. The OL needs to protect better to create running lanes and also give A Smith time to survey the field. Also, need to cut down on the false starts.

The D is still giving up the big plays, i.e Dallas and Phi, that is a glaring weakness for us. The pass rush has been amazing, Vick alot of times had to break containment of the pocket. Vick is Vick meaning when he is elusive but he is only one. That makes me feel solid about our rush going forward against other QBs. They wont be able to escape the grasps like Vick did.

Gore had 10 touches of which 2 went for big runs putting his total at 100+. He did have key runs that led to first downs and clock management.

Any news on Edwards? I can't wait to see Davis, Crabtree and Edwards line up...goose bumps :-)

Thank goodness he didn't. They'd have been an hour late to the game.