• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Cardinals

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to choke Niners.. Defense you tried , Special teams fucking awesome... Offense piss poor fucking pathetic.. High school JV squads could make you their bitch.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers have the tie breaker, so the niners have to lose 1 more game.

I expect Steelers to embarrass us. They will eat up our pass protection all day. Teams have learned our weakness, it's going to continue to be exploited. it's flat out pathetic.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd and 1 and we pass both times? and in the shotgun on 4th? jesus

Thats because our offensive coaching staff is garbage.

Whats worse is the fact that they have yet to make adjustments for teams that blitz.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW it's unreal how a 4 man rush can get to Alex play after play. If we don't improve our pass protection we are one-and-done in the post season.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Now that part I'll agree with - Hunter should have caught that ball. However his mishap is the perfect ending to a really screwed up display for the offense in a game where we win the TO battle.

Our offensive inabilities are being exploited, make no bones about it.

I agree. Our ENTIRE offense played like crap. ENTIRE. Blaming Smith for everything is not the answer. Where some of those sacks on him? You bet your ass. But I can't remember the last throw he had when he didn't have a guy hitting him or pressuring him.

The biggest problem is the lack of plays called to counter the blitz. Throw a fucking screen pass. It is not that complicated harbaugh. I want to see Williams a lot more than Ginn now. i am tired of Ginn dropping TDs. Alex's has had 3 TDs dropped the last two games.

1. play calling has to improve.
2. Pass blocking better turn around.
3. Run blocking better turn around.
4. Alex has to get the ball out of his hands quicker
5. ALex has to read the blitzes and throw to the hot route.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that and the two dropped TDs by Ginn....

That TD drop on the fade is hard to hold Ginn completely accountable for... I know that sounds stupid of me to say at first... but Ginn isn't known for his hands. What the hell is he even doing in the redzone personnel group running that route? That should have been Braylon or Crabtree.

So, while it is his job to catch the damn ball... why the hell is the coaching staff continuing to try and be "sneaky" in the redzone by running crazy plays like the wildcat and trying to outsmart their opponents by taking their best redzone threats out of the game and playing their bad hands team.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginn should only be a returner he should never ever no matter what be allowed on the field on offense he cant catch, cant look for the ball, and has his head wedged so far up his ass that lump in his throat is his fucking nose.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter makes that catch and we win the game. We would not have been stopped if Hunter completed that play. Alex avoided 2 sacks and did everything he could to extend that play and found Hunter wide open only to have him go all Ted Ginn and drop it.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked how V.Davis broke off his protection of Smith while he was running for his life and offered himself up as a receiver 76 yards behind the LOS...sometimes we just play really, really stupid

Well, at least he didn't do that little skip once he broke off his protection.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From La Canfora, who has a funny history when speaking/typing his feelings on the 49ers this season, especially in his "power rankings".

49ers fans, who attacked me all day. I'm not a hater, just a realist. Everybody loses games in this league, specially teams w/ marginal QBs

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah marginal qbs and marginal offensive coordinators = losing to the fucking cardinals...and Fucking Skelton

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That TD drop on the fade is hard to hold Ginn completely accountable for... I know that sounds stupid of me to say at first... but Ginn isn't known for his hands. What the hell is he even doing in the redzone personnel group running that route? That should have been Braylon or Crabtree.

So, while it is his job to catch the damn ball... why the hell is the coaching staff continuing to try and be "sneaky" in the redzone by running crazy plays like the wildcat and trying to outsmart their opponents by taking their best redzone threats out of the game and playing their bad hands team.

The problem is that Braylon is really out of sync with this offense. He's almost a decoy out there and with VD and Walker having some dropsie issues, the only guy left you can count on is Crabby.

Our strategy is a bit weird in the redzone but without a solid OL leading the way, it's hard to move the ball within the 20 when defenses naturally tighten up in that part of the field.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From La Canfora, who has a funny history when speaking/typing his feelings on the 49ers this season, especially in his "power rankings".

49ers fans, who attacked me all day. I'm not a hater, just a realist. Everybody loses games in this league, specially teams w/ marginal QBs

He left out "and marginal 3rd or 4th receivers dropping tds."

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our strategy is weird in the redzone????? Our strategy in the redzone is downright fucking pathetic.... The Niners strategy seems to be... settle for three piss on 7....