• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Cardinals

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be at this game! Go 49ers!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, this is true.. Good luck and take no prisoners!

As long as we dont pull the cowboys! lol

I know more cowboy fans here in AZ than Cards fans, a lot of pissed off people to say the least. I was happy, i think i like seeing the cowboys lose more lol

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that blows. FOX LA has fallen in love with Tebow. Two weeks in a row they are showing Tebow VS the NFC North... what a snore fest.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to the Kolb ragdoll show and some more of this:

Attachments

• Ninerssss.jpg
    Ninerssss.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 38

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. hoping to see them continue throwing long, at minimum the same as last week.
2. hoping to see a FEW blitzes with the MLB's or DB's. mix up the pressure even if we're ok rushing four.
3. want to see less 'miscommunicatiion' issues when pass protecting. they'll likely do things the Ravens did, granted with less talented players.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Kolb going to play? At least the Cards will have a chance if he does. If they throw that clown out there that they brought to San Francisco, the Niners will kill 'em.

I haven't seen anything that indicates Kolb won't play. Either way they are screwed. AZ's defense has improved over the season, but I don't see them being able to do much offensively. Kolb will throw a couple picks and A. Smith will be in face most of the day on 3rd downs.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go with something different this week. I like to see the run game improve and implemented this sunday.

Beginning of the season our run game was slow and dull, then it picked up quite well earning some praise but taken a backseat as of late.

This game, I like to see where our running game really stands and try to use it more with Gore AND Hunter. Work the screens, draws and such and get some big gains. The running game vs Detroit was a thing of beauty and I miss it.

With all the talk about playing GB in GB(if) works out well ONLY if we have a run game to boot. Right now, not so confident in our running game, lets correct it now and really open up the offense.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go with something different this week. I like to see the run game improve and implemented this sunday.

Beginning of the season our run game was slow and dull, then it picked up quite well earning some praise but taken a backseat as of late.

This game, I like to see where our running game really stands and try to use it more with Gore AND Hunter. Work the screens, draws and such and get some big gains. The running game vs Detroit was a thing of beauty and I miss it.

With all the talk about playing GB in GB(if) works out well ONLY if we have a run game to boot. Right now, not so confident in our running game, lets correct it now and really open up the offense.

Well said!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the stretch of the season where we need to round into form and stay healthy. Need to hit the playoffs peaking. I have this hunch Harbs is not showing our entire hand (offensively or defensively). I think he's been trying a little here or there, but come playoff time the gloves are going to come off. Could be wrong, but that's my hunch.