• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Cardinals

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, we all know Smith is not a great QB... but acting like Skelton is tearing it up is making you look kinda ridiculous. The biggest plays in the game have all been made by his receivers.

Yeah, I'll acknowledge that - probably since I'm a bit ticked off right now considering Alex has been in this league for long enough and is still having problems. Granted, having on average 1 OC per year is tough for anyone to get really acclimated to a pro offense, but my patience is wearing thin. Giving alex another season with Harbs will probably be the true barometer of whether or not he can really pick an offense - again cutting him some slack given the short preseason due to the lockout. However, I'm just wondering how much patience the organization will have with him.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a total team stinker... Special teams exempted.. other than that... Niners are getting schooled...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Getting the ball back for our offense is an advantage to Arizona's defense...

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ray McDonald was out on that play receiving attention on his hand.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, I'll acknowledge that - probably since I'm a bit ticked off right now considering Alex has been in this league for long enough and is still having problems. Granted, having on average 1 OC per year is tough for anyone to get really acclimated to a pro offense, but my patience is wearing thin. Giving alex another season with Harbs will probably be the true barometer of whether or not he can really pick an offense - again cutting him some slack given the short preseason due to the lockout. However, I'm just wondering how much patience the organization will have with him.

Well considering he has been pretty damn good all year, and in this one game where nothing is going right, and he is having a bad game no doubt, the "Alex is horrid and should have never been here" crowd jumps out. What about the other 12 games? One bad game and he is back to the old alex.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners stopped using Kyle Williams and their offense stalled. Put him back out there.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a total team stinker... Special teams exempted.. other than that... Niners are getting schooled...

I'd find it really hard to start putting this on the defense, they got gashed by Fitzgerald a few times, but that's no sin. I'm much more freaked by the offense, they just look horrible and have had enough opportunities--- total offense team effort.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Matriculate!!!!!!!!!!!...Hank is watching!!