• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Cardinals

frisco_spartan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Or maybe fanboys of Alex Smith such as yourself can stop hanging off of his gonads and realize that he's a system QB that has composure issues.

LOL... ok so pointing out the truth makes me a fan boy.... thanks

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's true, although Skelton is doing his job of actually sensing that pressure and getting out of the pocket when he has had to. He didn't do it on a couple of plays but he's starting to adjust.

the pressure on him is from the sides. Alex has had pressure i his face from the middle. that is the worst kind of pressure there is. you can't see anything or do anything with pressure from the middle. Alex isn't having a great game, but either is our oline or anyone else for that matter

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell was he doing right there? VD wasn't even open

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay, I got...the 49ers are there in Arizona for comedy relief

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What was that? Terrible read and throw. Come on, offense. Get your this together.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We need 2 and we go for 102!?! Brilliant!!

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we keep throwing deep and missing. lot of them are barely close.

i like taking shots down the field but this shit just aint working this game

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL... ok so pointing out the truth makes me a fan boy.... thanks

Acknowledging any issues the team is facing are not the direct result of Alex Smith makes one a fan boy.

It doesn't matter that one of the big pass plays came in the first half. Since the defense has spent a lot of time on the field now, the first half play is because they were tired, and therefore the fault of Smith for not giving his WRs more catchable balls (see the incompletion to Walker on 3rd down).

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pressure on him is from the sides. Alex has had pressure i his face from the middle. that is the worst kind of pressure there is. you can't see anything or do anything with pressure from the middle. Alex isn't having a great game, but either is our oline or anyone else for that matter

Getting pressure from the sides can actually be worse than from the center bc you can't see the edge rush from times. Skelton has made some adjustments and it's showing. You have to give him credit where it's due.

No one is going to argue with you on the o line - heck I've called them out numerous times on here but our offense as a whole is not playing composed right now, Alex included.