• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Cardinals

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no pressure from the middle is the worst by far. It even isn't debatable. Skelton hasn't made any adjustments. He got out of missed tackles.

I don't know about that, esp from someone who actually played football. And yes Skelton running when the pocket is collapsing when he didn't earlier is part of his adjustment during the game.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No your right defense is playing okay and yes I am getting overly frustrated.. But the damned offense is downright offensive from the playcalls to the execution. The Niners offense is sleepwalking through the game.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have no fucking hot reads? They have been blitzing extra guys all damn day. Why not a quick strike?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Steelers are gonna destroy us. Even without Roethlisberger. Goodbye second seed.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well unless the niners can get a turnover or a 3 and out this game is over.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh, im so agitated right now. We are looking like a team that's been exposed.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't know about that, esp from someone who actually played football. And yes Skelton running when the pocket is collapsing when he didn't earlier is part of his adjustment during the game.

ask any fucking QB and they will fucking tell you that pressure straight up the middle is by far the worst. you can't do shit. You can't throw, you can't scan the field, you can't do anything.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dear Defense, will you just return a pick or a fumble for a td - Thanks

sincerely,

The Offense

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Denver just hit a 59 yard FG with 8 seconds left to tie the game.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ask any fucking QB and they will fucking tell you that pressure straight up the middle is by far the worst. you can't do shit. You can't throw, you can't scan the field, you can't do anything.

Unfortunately called a sack, but hey RV where did that "easy" pressure come from on the last sack?

So which QB did you phone the other day?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have no fucking hot reads? They have been blitzing extra guys all damn day. Why not a quick strike?

No, there are no hot reads in the niners offense. They just have someone run a short route every pass play like they used to do in the 80s and 90s.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'll acknowledge that - probably since I'm a bit ticked off right now considering Alex has been in this league for long enough and is still having problems. Granted, having on average 1 OC per year is tough for anyone to get really acclimated to a pro offense, but my patience is wearing thin. Giving alex another season with Harbs will probably be the true barometer of whether or not he can really pick an offense - again cutting him some slack given the short preseason due to the lockout. However, I'm just wondering how much patience the organization will have with him.

I don't have any faith that another year with Harbs & Co. will help Smith turn things around. The only thing that can make him look better are receivers that can catch the ball, and find the ball when it's thrown to them.. and basically do what Fitz is doing in this game, taking underthrown passes for TDs.

Smith is making some of the worst decisions I've seen him make this year, he's throwing a lot of dangerous passes into coverage and throwing them without accuracy. It's a miracle he doesn't have any interceptions... his play is ticking me off too...