• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (3) - 10/15 Blues at Sharks - 7:00PM

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
some serious problems left over from last year's PO's. Another L after leading in the 3rd. Todd still hasnt figured out how to teach his team to hold a lead or even play a reasonable 3rd period. Sharks better not have antoehr first half like last year. They havent been very good so far...

Also, Griess sure stunk it up this one. The huskins goal was awful and he totally misplayed the 3 on 2 goal. this team has some things to fix here...

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damm it...I was think the score will be the other way around tonight. Sharks 4-2...

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are short on scoring! Havlat needs to get his injury prone butt in the lineup soon!

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Be nice if Jumbo showed up on the scoreboard too, but its tough when you only have one full legitimate scoring line. Teams can easily match up against the sharks.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early season lack of conditioning. Plus add in a couple of injuries and I am not worried about it. Plenty of time to get their game working.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ian White would currently be the leading scorer on the sharks :-)... argh!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game, much like last night's, also sucked shit.

A bunch of players look completely lost out there...

And yeah, Burns is nothing special. A little bit better defensively than Demers (who's a fucking disaster). He should go back to playing forward like korky said.

Meanwhile, Ian White is tearing shit up in Detroit, as expected. :L

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Havlat needs to fucking play. Our O is a joke.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is Samsonov signed anywhere yet? Can we park him on the 1st line next to his old buddy jumbo and put pavs on line 2 or even 3 to make a much deeper O? Sharks need some help up there and they might not be able to wait a month or two for havlat or they could be behind the 8 ball real soon. They still havent played a game against any of the legit contenders (chi, det, van...)

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol yes theyve looked shit tastic 2 games running. But the first game showed how good they can be when they are clicking.

I think this can be attributed to the high turn over on the roster, and the fact that these guys havent really figured out how to play with one another yet.

I think around the 10-15 game mark we will start seeing huge improvements.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game, much like last night's, also sucked shit.

A bunch of players look completely lost out there...

And yeah, Burns is nothing special. A little bit better defensively than Demers (who's a fucking disaster). He should go back to playing forward like korky said.

Meanwhile, Ian White is tearing shit up in Detroit, as expected. :L

Ahh common man dont be such a downer, they gave it a great effort. Burns is gonna lead this team to the promise land cause he can put up better numbers then Seto while on D... This is the best D unit & roster the Sharks have ever had... And its only gonna get better. Once Niemi is healthy they are gonna tear thru teams. Cause he will make the saves, which will lead to Burns God-like outlet passing which will setup incredible scoring chances which leads to tons of goals. Burns is gonna dominate on this team & on the PP unit

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ss:
I don't see the One Armed Havlat helping this team right way. He might not have chemistry with Clowe and Couture.

The 3rd & 4th lines look as good as I expected........blah

Missing Setoguchi
:hurt:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you guys will be eating your crow soon enough, well except likewall becuase he is in his own eyes always right lol

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'm not panicking yet. I was just a little pissed at the lack of effort for these past two games; that's all.

If they're still the 28th best team in the league points-wise by the 10-game mark or thereabouts, THEN I'll freak the fuck out.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you guys will be eating your crow soon enough, well except likewall becuase he is in his own eyes always right lol

Please feel free to point out a time I was wrong? Oh yea I was wrong about Niemi cause he was stellar in the playoffs and did better then nabby ever has. :rolleyes2:

Mordin145

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well it be nice if they were prepare to play at the start of the game, took them a whole period to get their engine going. Sharks look like a very average team out there right now.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol yes theyve looked shit tastic 2 games running. But the first game showed how good they can be when they are clicking.

Remember the first game was vs Phx and a parking cone in net. So by that standard, yes they can be good and click together when your shooting & skating against a pile of garbage.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last night before I go to bed...

McLellan needs to wake the fuck up and start figuring out how to coach these guys.

Shooting the puck on net or at the boards as much as you can (with nobody screening or in position to get the bounces/deflections) is NOT a solid fucking game plan. Despite Randy & Drew always thinking and bringing it up like it's a measure of success, this team should not aim to keep its #1 spot in most-SOG in the league rankings. Fuck that shit.

Anyway, good night!

PS. At least the PK didn't allow a goal tonight... bright spot!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One last night before I go to bed...

McLellan needs to wake the fuck up and start figuring out how to coach these guys.

Shooting the puck on net or at the boards as much as you can (with nobody screening or in position to get the bounces/deflections) is NOT a solid fucking game plan. Despite Randy & Drew always thinking and bringing it up like it's a measure of success, this team should not aim to keep its #1 spot in most-SOG in the league rankings. Fuck that shit.

Anyway, good night!

PS. At least the PK didn't allow a goal tonight... bright spot!

Theyve been doing that for years now. Im pretty sure thats Todd strategy or something. Its not gonna change with him behind the bench. Maybe this year everyone will realize the guy is not a good coach and was just handed a good team.