• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GB at SF thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TD Packers. This is going to be a good game.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great catch by Boldin. Can't believe they got him for a 6th round pick. Nice job Niners.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note to GB. You might want to have someone on your D cover #81.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers take back the lead. Last one to score wins. plenty of time for the Packers.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, next Sun night will be an insane game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real chess match going on. Go Packers!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, game over it looks like.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers have got to be feeling pretty shitty after the Fail Mary last year and the personal foul debacle today.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That it is, GB's secondary completely sucks! How many times are they leaving AB open.

Dom Capers is a reject and I'm surprised he wasn't fired after last season. No one said this would be easy though. I'm already pumped up for next Sunday night.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is fortunate to be behind such a good O-line... Green Bay just doesn't have good pass coverage on defense and it showed over and over... Should be a different story at the Clink...

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers have got to be feeling pretty shitty after the Fail Mary last year and the personal foul debacle today.

Lol...Did they blow the replay of the down? Sure. I thought they also blew it by calling offsetting penalties in the first place. Staley got in Clay's face and Clay smacked him. That punk ass should have been ejected.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is fortunate to be behind such a good O-line... Green Bay just doesn't have good pass coverage on defense and it showed over and over... Should be a different story at the Clink...

Our OL did a piss poor job in creating holes in the running game though. They need to do a much better job against Seattle if they want any shot at winning next week.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Packers were bent on making sure the 9ers didn't beat them with the run or read option which is why the passing game was wide open all day. The 9ers simply took what the Packers D gave them which was the pass.

But as we saw in this game defending the run was the smarter play by the Packers because if you let a team like the 9ers or Seahawks beat you in the running game you have little shot at winning the game. It shortens the game and it's physically draining on a defense.

If your GB with a guy like Aaron Rodgers your odds of winning are higher if you force the game into being a pass heavy affair and a shootout.

Boldin is a flat out stud though and at first glance it seems like SF is using him more like the Cards than the Ravens which is a good thing for Boldin and the 9ers. While I obviously don't expect him to put up the numbers like he did today I do believe he's going to be money all season long.

I will say it was great to see Kaepernick and begrudgingly Wilson have good days throwing the ball so people can shut up about this running QB, read option, can he do it from the pocket crap.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...Did they blow the replay of the down? Sure. I thought they also blew it by calling offsetting penalties in the first place. Staley got in Clay's face and Clay smacked him. That punk ass should have been ejected.

Drop the :cheer2::cheer2: and your gold plated shades.

Retaliation penalties get flagged. Staley was part of the scrum and retaliated.
When did you start watching the NFL? You're never ever real about the games.

Good job. You have 1 receiver who had a fabulous game. Can Boldin carry the 9ers
every week? We're about to find out but most would say "no" and am sure you'll
say, "yes" Boldin is going to have a 3,000 season.

Hawks favored by 3 in the early lines. How much Vcash you laying big talker?

If it's not at least 100 then you're a punk @$$ :bullshit:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers were bent on making sure the 9ers didn't beat them with the run or read option which is why the passing game was wide open all day. The 9ers simply took what the Packers D gave them which was the pass.

But as we saw in this game defending the run was the smarter play by the Packers because if you let a team like the 9ers or Seahawks beat you in the running game you have little shot at winning the game. It shortens the game and it's physically draining on a defense.

If your GB with a guy like Aaron Rodgers your odds of winning are higher if you force the game into being a pass heavy affair and a shootout.

Boldin is a flat out stud though and at first glance it seems like SF is using him more like the Cards than the Ravens which is a good thing for Boldin and the 9ers. While I obviously don't expect him to put up the numbers like he did today I do believe he's going to be money all season long.

I will say it was great to see Kaepernick and begrudgingly Wilson have good days throwing the ball so people can shut up about this running QB, read option, can he do it from the pocket crap.

Boldin won't duplicate that effort the rest of the season, you're right. Those were coverage issues and it depends on how you quantity "money".

Shame on the Hawks D-Co if he doesn't bury that passing attack. It was pitch and catch to AB.

Nice win. We'll see ya'll next Sunday night....

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Boldin won't duplicate that effort the rest of the season, you're right. Those were coverage issues and it depends on how you quantity "money".

Shame on the Hawks D-Co if he doesn't bury that passing attack. It was pitch and catch to AB.

Nice win. We'll see ya'll next Sunday night....

In terms of "money" I mean for just getting critical catches at critical times. The dude for one reason or another just has always had a knack for that "man we really needed that" kind of catches.

I do think the 9ers will use him better than the Ravens did so I think he's good for around 6 catches a game for 70 yards.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good home game for 9ers, and Great 10am road game for Seahawks.
Which was better, who cares, bring on next week.

Go Hawks.