• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (Wildcard Wkd) SFO @ GB

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1488050_10202735530380189_1707054152_n.jpg

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Looks like we will be practicing tomorrow outside in Green Bay

It will be warmer than game time on Sunday. I always wonder why teams don't leave earlier to deal with time change, climate and other things.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we will be practicing tomorrow outside in Green Bay

It may help a little bit but tomorrows high of 25 degrees will be nothing like -5 and -20 with the wind chill on Sunday as the cold air is coming in on Saturday night. It was colder early in the week when the Packers practiced outside. It will be interesting to see what facility there is that would be outside that did not have a foot of snow on it already. And if they did find a place it would be frozen solid and could risk injury slipping not being able to get footing.

The only places I know of in Green bay at this time of year that would be safe to practice on is the packers indoor practice facility and Lambeau Field and I am not thinking either of those would be available.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may help a little bit but tomorrows high of 25 degrees will be nothing like -5 and -20 with the wind chill on Sunday as the cold air is coming in on Saturday night. It was colder early in the week when the Packers practiced outside. It will be interesting to see what facility there is that would be outside that did not have a foot of snow on it already. And if they did find a place it would be frozen solid and could risk injury slipping not being able to get footing.

The only places I know of in Green bay at this time of year that would be safe to practice on is the packers indoor practice facility and Lambeau Field and I am not thinking either of those would be available.

Maybe they will just stand outside at night for 3 hours? Lol

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It will be warmer than game time on Sunday. I always wonder why teams don't leave earlier to deal with time change, climate and other things.

I thought they should've flown to Youngstown asap, once they found out the playoff schedule.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just watching NFL Network and boy does Marshal Faulk not like the 49ers. His Rams biases is funny. Kap hasn't been great all year but he has been playing really well since Crab has been back and Faulk wouldn't even acknowledge that.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I heard right, per NFL network....

49ers has allowed 42 rushing TDs since 2005....

Awesome juice!!!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Carlos Rogers - DB - 49ers

The San Francisco Chronicle confirms CB Carlos Rogers (hamstring, questionable) is not expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card game against the Packers.

It's a concern for the 49ers as they take on Aaron Rodgers and the Packers' No. 6 passing offense. Backup slot CB Eric Wright (hamstring) is also questionable, but tentatively expects to be available. If Rogers is held out, Wright and Perrish Cox will see the majority of snaps in the slot, with Tramaine Brock and Tarell Brown starting on the outside.
Source: San Francisco Chronicle

Jan 4 - 1:46 PM

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ed Werder reported this morning, and maybe others already have and I missed it, that the offensive linemen are expected to wear sleeves in the game and both quarterbacks are NOT expected to wear a glove.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Werder reported this morning, and maybe others already have and I missed it, that the offensive linemen are expected to wear sleeves in the game and both quarterbacks are NOT expected to wear a glove.

Last I read Alex Boone said he wasn't going to wear them. Lol wonder if he changed his mind being there

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing KC's big lead dwindle into a loss, I hope our Niners continue to choke the packers if they do jump off to a big lead.

But man, am I nervous today or what!?!?!?!?!?!? I'll have more confidence vs Carolina and/or Seattle in their homes than GB in the Ice Bowl for some reason... plus the freaking 3 gm streak we have over them....

fuck too much karma!!!! LETS GO NINERS!!!!!

KICK THEIR ASS

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did you really just post a Grant Fucking Cohn article???

While I don't disagree that the pass rush needs some help, it's interesting that he criticizes both Aldon and Ahmad, and then points out that Ahmad has been rated poorly by PFF over the past month. Of course, he doesn't mention that PFF has Aldon ranked as I believe the second-best pass-rushing OLB even with the missed games.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bitter cold Arctic air mass that originated near the north pole in late December will overspread the area today and tonight. The core of the cold air is expected to be across the area late tonight through Tuesday morning. The air mass is expected to be the coldest to affect the area in years. Bitter cold temperatures combined with brisk west to northwest winds will result in dangerous conditions for those who are outdoors.

Wind Chill Warning remains in effect from 6 pm this evening to noon CST Tuesday.

Wind Chill Advisory for today is cancelled.

The National Weather Service in Green Bay has cancelled the Wind Chill Advisory, which was in effect for today.

Wind chills are only expected to be in the single digits and teens below zero today, so the Wind Chill Advisory has been cancelled.

The core of the cold air will be across the area late tonight through Tuesday morning. The combination of bitter cold temperatures and strong west to northwest winds will produce wind chill indices of 35 below to 50 below zero during this period. Wind chills this low can result in Frostbite on exposed skin in 5 to 10 minutes.
The wind chill Index is a measure of the heat loss to a human body due to the combination of cold air and wind. The colder the air and the stronger The wind, the lower the wind chill Index, and the faster that heat is transported away from exposed skin. Therefore, the lower the wind chill Index, the more quickly that Frostbite and hypothermia can develop

It won't be as cold as the initial forecast indicated. :flame:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checking in from Bangkok. 34 hours on planes and in airports SUCKS! Might catch a power nap then I'll be ready to follow on line. Niners!