• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread (Wildcard Wkd) SFO @ GB

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Glad the weather shouldn't be quite as brutal as expected. I like us in cold conditions compared to GB, but when it's that cold, you really start to worry about flukiness. I don't like that one bit in this game.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll go with what Kevin Lynch was just saying on the radio (yes, I have the radio on rather than watching the other playoff game)......almost every guy on the Niners' D would start on the Pack. Niners are just massively more talented. Would be a fluke if GB takes this.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bitter cold Arctic air mass that originated near the north pole in late December will overspread the area today and tonight. The core of the cold air is expected to be across the area late tonight through Tuesday morning. The air mass is expected to be the coldest to affect the area in years. Bitter cold temperatures combined with brisk west to northwest winds will result in dangerous conditions for those who are outdoors.

Wind Chill Warning remains in effect from 6 pm this evening to noon CST Tuesday.

Wind Chill Advisory for today is cancelled.

The National Weather Service in Green Bay has cancelled the Wind Chill Advisory, which was in effect for today.

Wind chills are only expected to be in the single digits and teens below zero today, so the Wind Chill Advisory has been cancelled.

The core of the cold air will be across the area late tonight through Tuesday morning. The combination of bitter cold temperatures and strong west to northwest winds will produce wind chill indices of 35 below to 50 below zero during this period. Wind chills this low can result in Frostbite on exposed skin in 5 to 10 minutes.
The wind chill Index is a measure of the heat loss to a human body due to the combination of cold air and wind. The colder the air and the stronger The wind, the lower the wind chill Index, and the faster that heat is transported away from exposed skin. Therefore, the lower the wind chill Index, the more quickly that Frostbite and hypothermia can develop

It won't be as cold as the initial forecast indicated. :flame:

Exactly what I predicted. It was ESPN hype. I knew it.