• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought #34 Perine was in the vicinity.....it bounced right towards him......

Perine was several yards past the LOS and Burrows tossed it straight into the ground behind the LOS with people between him and Perine. It was a good call and they got the 1st down after that anyway. So it's a big "so what" even if it was a bad call.. which it was not imo.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as I've watched pro football there has always been blown calls in games, just not with the volume and regularity now. Which is why I Reference NBA.

I'm sure it's no different than it was. We just now have the benefit/curse of everyone being able to capture it real time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol he played in a title game. He's fine.

He cannot however beat the shit out of a little troll
Did he? I don’t remember the Chargers doing anything. Nick Bosa is the 49er.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't stand high pitched trolls like that. They should give athletes a one year hall pass to wipe the floor with those faggots.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahaha! Da fuq? That has no bearing on anything. Bosa was the same guy that gig was yesterday…a fan. The fan though likely doesn’t have a nose with it’s on zip code though.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant in history...Like...Did any other Super Bowl team have a playoff path easier than the Eagles' path turned out to be this season? I cannot for the life of me think of one. I'm sure there's a few that had easy paths...but the list is probably very small.

I think it certainly looked easy in retrospect, and knocking the Niners' QB out early certainly changed the entire complexion of that game. But let's not forget that the Giants beat the #3 seeded Vikings the week prior in an upset and were seen as a supposedly dangerous team by some before getting smoked by Philly.

I'm happy that the home-field advantage and #1 seed Philly secured, which required Hurts to come back on week 17 to seal even though he wasn't fully healthy, wound up being worth it. It clearly made a difference to be the #1 seed in the NFC this year.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahaha! Da fuq? That has no bearing on anything. Bosa was the same guy that gig was yesterday…a fan. The fan though likely doesn’t have a nose with it’s on zip code though.

The comment was bright lights

If "bright lights" is a pencil necked fag who uses his phone as protection to not get his face caved in then sure...bright lights

One thing to be a fan another to troll someone way more accomplished than you living vicariously through the accomplishments of other men.

That shit is gay.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya,thats two seasons in a row now where JoeB was one of the most sacked qbs in the league.....last years playoff was 19x in 3 games.....holyshit.

Theyre gonna get that guy killed out there.
The offensive line play yesterday was not good. But that's what happens when the unit you had for 15 straight weeks suddenly loses three players in the final week/first week of playoffs.

After a poor start this season, Burrow's sack numbers were some of the best in the league from midseason on.... And that was with a SOS that was ranked the best by football outsiders over that span. The investments on the line worked - Then guys got hurt. I'm not sure which team in the league is going to be successful with three of their offensive lineman (including their top-rated lineman) hurt.