• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I find that shit annoying as fuck. The dude who trolled Russ in Utah deserved his teeth pushed in also.

Be a fan. Not a troll. Dude is with his family and friends. That shit isn't cool.
Yeah, leave players alone, unless it's Travis Kelce or Charles Barkley.

Kelce because he seems to like engaging in trash talk with non-players, and Barkley because he would have thrown that runt through a plate-glass window

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is fair game. That goes with the millions of dollars to play a kid’s game. Philly is more savage than most. In most towns, he wouldn’t even have been recognized.

I don't view sports that way. I hate it when buckeye fans act like that as well.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, leave players alone, unless it's Travis Kelce or Charles Barkley.

Kelce because he seems to like engaging in trash talk with non-players, and Barkley because he would have thrown that runt through a plate-glass window

If Barkley had done that now he'd have been in deep shit. From where I stand if you wanna run your mouth and record someone without their approval you deserve the window

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perine was several yards past the LOS and Burrows tossed it straight into the ground behind the LOS with people between him and Perine. It was a good call and they got the 1st down after that anyway. So it's a big "so what" even if it was a bad call.. which it was not imo.

Yeah, they got the first down anyway so it negates the bad call, love the logic......I've seen dozens of lawn darts not called intentional grounding by the way......

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they got the first down anyway so it negates the bad call, love the logic......I've seen dozens of lawn darts not called intentional grounding by the way......

It wasn't a bad call and the fact that it had zero impact on the game should negate the crying about it.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the AFCCG starts: Want to give some of the longtime SportsHoopla Bengals fans a shoutout @CrashDavisSports @Cincyfan78 @cincygrad for being classy, cool and chill dudes over the years on the Hoop. Should be a close game. I am sure I missed more than a few, but the longtimers know who they are on the Hoop. Lot of respect for y'all over the years.
Ball didn't bounce our way this year - said in the AFCN Hate threat - a lot of people want to blame the NFL/Officials - and certainly there were some head scratching things that happened, but in the end, the Bengals made the fatal mistake - and that put KC in FG range...not the refs, or the NFL. Bengals had the chance to control the narrative and they flinched. Hasn't happened much all year, but happened in a bad spot.

Kudos to KC - and Bengals are well poised to continue winning a lot of football games going forward....

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a bad call and the fact that it had zero impact on the game should negate the crying about it.

Even Fountain of Communists thinks it was sketchy.......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive line play yesterday was not good. But that's what happens when the unit you had for 15 straight weeks suddenly loses three players in the final week/first week of playoffs.

After a poor start this season, Burrow's sack numbers were some of the best in the league from midseason on.... And that was with a SOS that was ranked the best by football outsiders over that span. The investments on the line worked - Then guys got hurt. I'm not sure which team in the league is going to be successful with three of their offensive lineman (including their top-rated lineman) hurt.

You wouldnt think any team could survive that many men missing,but they gave it a heck of a run.....would of loved to seen what could have happeened in ot......

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. My squad’s locker room has been fueled by real or contrived disrespect all season. I hope it continues.

Bears have been disrespected since the 80s...didn't mean that Peyton Manning was going to play any sh*ttier vs. them in the Super Bowl in 2006...It's irrelevant except for the postgame I told you so's. *shrugs*

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how anyone who watched the Tampa Bay v KC Super Bowl thinks KC gets preferential ref treatment. I think the only team KC robbed was the Browns when Mahomes went out and I dont see their fans bring it up too much.

Chiefs had a taunting penalty called against them, a hold on a kick return, and a hold on a TD. If Andy Reid paid the refs, he didnt pay them enough.

Both teams were really banged up. Good recipe for a messy game. Could have gone either way. I guess I should appreciate that the Chiefs are villains now. It means they're winning. Heck, they changed the rules last time the Chiefs beat the Bills. Getting kinda sick of the mainstream.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldnt think any team could survive that many men missing,but they gave it a heck of a run.....would of loved to seen what could have happeened in ot......

This.

I definitely felt robbed of a legit OT with that bonhead play.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how anyone who watched the Tampa Bay v KC Super Bowl thinks KC gets preferential ref treatment. I think the only team KC robbed was the Browns when Mahomes went out and I dont see their fans bring it up too much.

Chiefs had a taunting penalty called against them, a hold on a kick return, and a hold on a TD. If Andy Reid paid the refs, he didnt pay them enough.

Both teams were really banged up. Good recipe for a messy game. Could have gone either way. I guess I should appreciate that the Chiefs are villains now. It means they're winning. Heck, they changed the rules last time the Chiefs beat the Bills. Getting kinda sick of the mainstream.

Lol

Browns fans are just used to the hurt.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching a lot of good defenses firsthand for a long time...Some with pass rushes that were insane...The one thing that always negated it was a truly bona fide great QB. QB comes out and puts a team on its heels with a big play or two in the first half and the entire tone is set.

You've got your hands full.

I could see it going either way.

Mahomes is just too good to say "Our pass rush will get to him so we've got this."
Well Brady put up 500 yards in our last Super Bowl, but in the end our pass rush got to him and we got this :first:

We also still have the guy that got to him. But now he's the 3rd best rusher for us instead of the 1st. And he just had his most sacks ever this year.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comment was bright lights

If "bright lights" is a pencil necked fag who uses his phone as protection to not get his face caved in then sure...bright lights

One thing to be a fan another to troll someone way more accomplished than you living vicariously through the accomplishments of other men.

That shit is gay.
That fan had better seats than Bosa. Bosa is clearly a fag. Tries to wave his money around after he gets owned.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I find that shit annoying as fuck. The dude who trolled Russ in Utah deserved his teeth pushed in also.

Be a fan. Not a troll. Dude is with his family and friends. That shit isn't cool.
He's watching his loser brother. Wow could you be any more lame?