• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they got the first down anyway so it negates the bad call, love the logic......I've seen dozens of lawn darts not called intentional grounding by the way......
#goodolddays

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he was talking all that shit one hLuke said?
Given by the lack of bass in his voice I feel pretty confident most anyone on the board would kick his ass much less an NFL defensive end

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has @RememberTheKoy been let out of the drunk tank at the Philly police station yet? That boy sounded even less coherent than usual yesterday afternoon and may have needed hospital care this morning. At least an IV!

I missed a less coherent RTK? Dammit.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed a less coherent RTK? Dammit.

The change may have been imperceptible to some, but he was definitely impaired yesterday, and was angrier, more bellicose than usual.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 320171
Eagles fans…… I’d be worried. The referees have been announced for the Super Bowl.
We’re good. Our squad actually invests in scouting and developing competent OL. The Eagles don’t have to run out mongoloids and pretend that they’re NFL caliber offensive lineman. Also, if the Chiefs beat the Eagles, we’ll congratulate them and likely be critical of the play of our team. Blaming the refs for the fact that you couldn’t protect your passer or run the ball is the stuff of Huckelfuck losers from Ohio.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re good. Our squad actually invests in scouting and developing competent OL. The Eagles don’t have to run out mongoloids and pretend that they’re NFL caliber offensive lineman. Also, if the Chiefs beat the Eagles, we’ll congratulate them and likely be critical of the play of our team. Blaming the refs for the fact that you couldn’t protect your passer or run the ball is the stuff of Huckelfuck losers from Ohio.

I don't know that I'd lump Cincinnati with your usual definition of hucklefuck.

As an aside is it only a clear mandate from the league when Embiid doesn't win an MVP

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losers whine about the refs. It's tradition.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that I'd lump Cincinnati with your usual definition of hucklefuck.

As an aside is it only a clear mandate from the league when Embiid doesn't win an MVP
Nah, it’s media types like 5’6’’ Bill Simmons who couldn’t dribble a basketball through a weave creating bull shit narratives. I have far more respect for officials than I do the jock sniff media, especially the NBA media.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it’s media types like 5’6’’ Bill Simmons who couldn’t dribble a basketball through a weave creating bull shit narratives. I have far more respect for officials than I do the jock sniff media, especially the NBA media.

And I've pretty much stuck up for the refs here.

Pardon me for chiming in when you start going hucklefuck on all of Ohio. I don't know any Jebediah's around here.

The natives are salty and incorrectly laying much the blame on the refs. As would a lot of fanbases.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the niners have a defense that can limit the Eagles. They looked good against the Cowboys, but Dak's play was not good, so it is hard to gauge. I think the niners are an all around better team as they have shown they can win regardless of who is at QB. Either way, this should be a close game. I'll give the edge to the niners in a squeaker.

Early game was horrible, Not that they wouldn’t have won the game regardless, but the Eagles got super lucky.
Late game was good drama, but boy did the Chiefs get some help. It wasn’t like one play either. Just weird.
I thought the Niners could win with anyone at QB? Weird.