• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the play Mahomes got the late hit to seal the game

Look at the mother of all holds that you can't miss unless you want to miss it.

Rip and tucks aren't gonna be called holds 90% of the time by NFL rule. If they were, you could draw a flag every other play. Not everyone can grift that call in a playoff game like James Harrison. Even smart Bengals fans pointed this out...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that oline,not sure how JB has lasted this long,let alone him making it to the SB and another afccg.......and Carman was a 2nd rd pick,crazy.....and I thought the Bears line waz bad,holy smokes.....

To be fair both are backups but again the point was you at least need one good backup tackle.

77 is shitty. I'd suspect after that performance he may be lucky to be in the league next year.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe people are whining on that non call.

It might get called 10 percent of the time.
If you're talking about holding on the OT's, it's literally not by NFL rule. The EDGE was stood up after a rip and tuck. People exposing themselves on here.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair both are backups but again the point was you at least need one good backup tackle.

77 is shitty. I'd suspect after that performance he may be lucky to be in the league next year.

Hate when fans whine about penalties when their fans lose,but to say other than Ossais dumb penalty,the reason Cincy lost was that oline.......I think they said they already had 3 backups in??.......no run game and Burrow gettinvg pressured with atleast being sacked 4xs,thats why they lost.......

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and don't even get me started on Isiah prince. That dude underperformed his entire career at OSU.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost as if the Eagles earned home field advantage if the playoffs and got to play at home with the easiest possible seeds all the way to the Super Bowl! Outrageous, ridiculous and scandalous, right? :thumb:

I meant in history...Like...Did any other Super Bowl team have a playoff path easier than the Eagles' path turned out to be this season? I cannot for the life of me think of one. I'm sure there's a few that had easy paths...but the list is probably very small.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New video emerges of Trent Williams throwing Wallace down

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the play Mahomes got the late hit to seal the game

Look at the mother of all holds that you can't miss unless you want to miss it.

There is holding on literally every play. As an observer with no skin in the game the only call I really questioned against the Bengals was a PI on a short pass in the 2nd half and I do not believe it lead to a score.. but a Bengals fan can correct me if I'm wrong about that.

The late hit on Mahomes and the intentional grounding by Burrows for example, were both perfectly legit and understandable calls.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is holding on literally every play. As an observer with no skin in the game the only call I really questioned against the Bengals was a PI on a short pass in the 2nd half and I do not believe it lead to a score.. but a Bengals fan can correct me if I'm wrong about that.

The late hit on Mahomes and the intentional grounding by Burrows for example, were both perfectly legit and understandable calls.

I thought #34 Perine was in the vicinity.....it bounced right towards him......

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as I've watched pro football there has always been blown calls in games, just not with the volume and regularity now. Which is why I Reference NBA.