• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game on NFL Net now

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good drive after the initial fumble by Flynn, D Moore, Reece, and our new RB Jennings all looked strong, and finished with a SeaBass FG right down the pipe. Nice mix of run and pass, Flynn played well 4 for 5 for 37, looked pretty good overall.

Raider D looking good the first few series, I am pleasantly surprised. Great block by Branch on the FG attempt, it would be nice to see the special teams provide some spark this year.

T Pryor is definitely improving, another positive.

Overall an inspired effort by our OAKLAND RAIDERS BABY!

keep it up mofos.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, got to reply to my own Thread

I guess it is only presleazin.

:lame:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Veldy out!! Hopefully that new LT gots the goods!! Part 2 is in play..

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unimpressed by Pryor still. He is athletic and can run, but hasn't done anything to solidify his QB skills. Last week he made a couple ill advised throws across his body, one being the INT in the end zone. This week again he has shown he can run the ball on his own, but hasn't moved the offense at all.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't want to give TP6 a real chance its easy to see, he is by far the better QB imo!! No my RaiderNation bro's we are rolling with check down king Flynn Reggies GUY!! And it will cost DA his job.. Heck I already got my list of coaches for next year lol.. A smart person would roll with TP6 and if he sucks you draft Bridgewater.. We have to see what we got why waste time with Flynn.. Man im getting my hype on just thinking of David Shaw and Pryor or Bridgewater.. Same ol same ol.. I hope im wrong.. Go Raiders!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow how good would TP2 be right now if he had great coaching?? My goodness!! The whole team is better with him in the GAME.. Hey DA, Mark Davis is watching do the right thing and start PRYOR!! Lets get him ready for 2014 when we have all our picks and 60 Million in Cap space to build a team around him!! Rare talent like his don't come around to often!! Gruden,and Shaw,are watching as well.. Franchise QB 60M in cap and soon a new stadium?? Shoot ya know CHUCKEY AND SHAW are looking!! Its your move DA!! Get Pryor ready be part of the Raiders future!! Win lose or tie Raiders till I die!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may not agree with everything you say, but you are inspired, and I like that, someone here on the board to bounce things around with, let me get back to you...........soon, it's time for dinner.

:suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up FlaRaider.. One of the big time bloggers from ESPN!! I don't know if im inspired or not, im just one of those dudes that wants to Win no matter what.. You know whats crazy bro?? The hype TP2 is getting from the media!! Dang!! Check this out..This is what the Raiders need to do.. Play Pryor ALL 16 why?? Cuz he will make the Raiders.. HOW?? Next years draft is loaded with EVERYTHING Franchise QBS,WR,DE,ETC.. And Pryor has franchise talent!! That's why you play him if hes great you get him the true #1 WR or OL or we go with the top D player!! If he bust you take Bridgewater!! Its so easy a blind man can see it.. Just Win..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up FlaRaider.. One of the big time bloggers from ESPN!! I don't know if im inspired or not, im just one of those dudes that wants to Win no matter what.. You know whats crazy bro?? The hype TP2 is getting from the media!! Dang!! Check this out..This is what the Raiders need to do.. Play Pryor ALL 16 why?? Cuz he will make the Raiders.. HOW?? Next years draft is loaded with EVERYTHING Franchise QBS,WR,DE,ETC.. And Pryor has franchise talent!! That's why you play him if hes great you get him the true #1 WR or OL or we go with the top D player!! If he bust you take Bridgewater!! Its so easy a blind man can see it.. Just Win..

In the flesh............. just a hardcore Raider fan, from WAY BACK.

TP2 might be a bigger possibility than we think, with the condition of our O-line he may become our best option. The strategy needs to revolve around him and a strong running game. I think our talent is being way underestimated, the Raiders are not in as bad of shape as represented.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everything you just said.. TP2 and all that SPEED we got could be hard to stop!! Its up to the coaching staff to make it work?? If they cant Gruden or Shaw can next year!! TRUTH!! Anyway ya know what im trippin on?? The OL bro.. We are starting Watson at LT, and he has never played LT!! Heck hes only played like 20 games or so of football, and all at RT.. Hmmmmmm.. Good thing TP2 gots 4.3 speed eh.. SILVER AND BLACK..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching, QB, OL, DL.. The 4 keys to a SuperBowl.. Maybe TP2 is the QB?? And the OL AND DL will come next year from the draft and the 50 to 70M we will have in cap space.. Is DA and his crew the right coaching staff?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP2 played ok, he will get better as he plays more!! With him and DMAC we will have a top 5 rush O!! If DA starts Flynn he should be fired that same day!!

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP2 played ok, he will get better as he plays more!! With him and DMAC we will have a top 5 rush O!! If DA starts Flynn he should be fired that same day!!

TP played OK? Did we watch the same game?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did.. And what I saw was WRs dropping balls!! Same ol same ol by the WRs eh?? But who needs WRs that catch balls not us.. Whats pretty sweet is not watching 9 man fronts stacking our O that's what TP2 brings!! TP2 is the O and that's the bottom line.. Everybody in the football world agrees TP2 is the man in Oakland.. LET him take his lumps this year.. 2013 is all about 2014..

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did.. And what I saw was WRs dropping balls!! Same ol same ol by the WRs eh?? But who needs WRs that catch balls not us.. Whats pretty sweet is not watching 9 man fronts stacking our O that's what TP2 brings!! TP2 is the O and that's the bottom line.. Everybody in the football world agrees TP2 is the man in Oakland.. LET him take his lumps this year.. 2013 is all about 2014..

Yeah there were some drops, but there were also plenty of poor decisions and poorly thrown balls. At best TP had an average game. TP hasn't shown me anything as a QB that impresses. I agree he gives us the best chance to win some games, but only because our OL is so terrible, nobody else would survive. I hope he improves and proves me wrong, but I don't think TP will be playing QB in this league 3 years from now.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP seems to have a lot of talent but let's say he is great. The Raiders still aren't going anywhere with this team. What we need out of TP is progression and throwing him out to the wolves before he's ready could end his career early. If Flynn sucks then we get a good pick at the end of the year and get somebody to help Pryor when he is ready. I want him to succeed but I still think Pryor needs a lot of work.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya Outlaw!! But the future is now.. Lets see if his franchise talent = franchise QB!! The Raiders would be fools not to find out, cuz that 2014 draft is loaded with anything you want.. Besides who knows we just might Win some games!! Pryor in the pistol,Read option, shotgun, under center,spread, and all that young talented speed we got could make some noise?? If the OL can play at least OK Pryor and the Raiders RUN on any D IN THE NFL.. Then hit them DEEP with his cannon arm..

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind it if our offensive weapons could stay healthy. Seems every year we roll out great play makers and every year they're on the DL.

I do enjoy your enthusiasm, you got to understand what 10 years of sucking can do to a fan lol. Right now I'm expecting the worst.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outlaw, you are right our players are always hurt,there is no seems about it DMAC and friends are always on the DL.. And the last 10 years?? Well, they have been crappy!! And truth be told this 2013 roster don't look too good.. The D looks iffy,and the OL looks like ugh!! Flynn has a 20 yard bad elbow arm and cant read a D, and Pryor is still green.. But even then I still think we can Win some games.. Why?? Cuz speed kills everything!! Pryor and The Raiders in 2013.. Go Raiders!!