• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it’s the exact opposite to me, the show and cast ate great at building tension … I’m not a fan of the time jumps, particularly the bigger one, but even with that the main characters of main storyline are well stablished.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really good episode, Daemon is really growing on me, nice slice. Lame brothers who would be king backed up by powerful killer younger brothers, another similarity. Cant really think that Daemon is going to kill the little one eyed prince, but sure seems like they are going to fight at some point since Daemon will protect his family from anyone. I might actually have to watch it next sunday

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool statement from Paddy Considine on his Instagram. He gave an amazing performance as King Viserys I! :suds:

Paddy Considine said:
Thank you for the kind words. I cannot reply to every comment, but I'd like to acknowledge that they haven't been lost upon me. It was an incredible adventure where I made lots of new friends that will be with me for the rest of my life. I'd like to thank the creators for allowing me the freedom to make Viserys my own. I have never loved a character so much.

Paddy Considine said:
I want to give massive love and respect to @brooke.sian who came in for only a few days, but changed the course of my character with her brilliant performance and commitment to the work. The impact stayed with me until my final improvised words. She unlocked the missing piece of the puzzle for me, and allowed my story to come full circle. From the moment she dies, so does Viserys. It was a love story.

Paddy Considine said:
That's the secret I carried with me. As sick as he gets, he never, himself, demands any cure. He quietly accepts his suffering, never forgiving himself for putting his beloved wife through such torture in her final moments. Viserys was a gift. I am so honoured he found me. Now, no more.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the orchestra is warming up, the dance is about to start

Rhaenys should have just burned them to death and let the Seven sort them out.

With that being said... Really liked Alicent on this episode. She's wrong about Viserys' last wish, but she is trying to be compasionate

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fine episode ... but

that shit with Alicent's feet was weird
I look forward to HBO giving me nice taunt buttcheeks, with the a proper jiggle sometimes.

Not that shit.

Fuckin seven hells man…

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TV writer: :L

Sara Hess said:
I just remember we were in the writers room one day, and I was like: it would be awesome if Larys came at the sight of Alicent's feet

uyspothj4ku91.png

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each character's favorite social media platform:

hlmcs8631gu91.jpg

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Games of Thrones right ....so we want to love it.
But lets be honest now ..the show is not good.

The showrunners of this series want it to be about them ....they want the credit for being innovative with the insanely dark scenes, and the long passage of time in just 1 season. They killed any character development that audiences live on. Not to mention the insane amount of pointless scenes of uninteresting dialogue.

It has just become boring to watch.
It has been disappointing

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Episode 8 was the best episode this far.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My big problem right now is with Rheanyra. The choice of actress is almost as bad as they did with the recast Darrio. The two actresses look nothing alike. And it doesn’t help Emma D’Arcy that not only is Milly Alcott 1000x better looking than her, but she absolutely NAILED the character. D’Arcy has a huge uphill battle in front of her with this character.

Milly is strange looking in this honestly

Emma is obviously older but she fits the role better imo.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milly is strange looking in this honestly

Emma is obviously older but she fits the role better imo.
Alcott is “odd looking”, granted. But not at all in an unattractive way. She has very “load” features that allows her to stick out in a crowd. You will never see 3 blonds standing together, then 5 minutes later not be able to pick her out of the 3. The actress’ who play/played Alicent do not have that quality. Both are very attractive, but neither stands out in a crowd of other brunettes.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus it's Emma's role... Milly was just the introduction to the world and characters, but Emma will be here for 3-4 seasons.
This is the undeniable truth.

That said, Alcott nailed the role and I suspect she will have lots of opportunities moving further in her career.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alcott is “odd looking”, granted. But not at all in an unattractive way. She has very “load” features that allows her to stick out in a crowd. You will never see 3 blonds standing together, then 5 minutes later not be able to pick her out of the 3. The actress’ who play/played Alicent do not have that quality. Both are very attractive, but neither stands out in a crowd of other brunettes.

Nah she isn't unattractive at all. I just think the bright hair works more on Emma.

Hell...anything looks better than what Emma normally rocks lol.

But yes...milly is much more attractive in literally anything else lol

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fine episode ... but

that shit with Alicent's feet was weird
Her spyguy has a foot fetish, thats better than the ince$t shit.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could do without the ince$t stuff. But it's in line with the history of it all.