• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her spyguy has a foot fetish, thats better than the ince$t shit.

The ince$t is integral to the story... the feet shit was there just for shock, it adds nothing to the story.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah she isn't unattractive at all. I just think the bright hair works more on Emma.

Hell...anything looks better than what Emma normally rocks lol.

But yes...milly is much more attractive in literally anything else lol
Yeah…. Fucked up bangs is not a good look.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ince$t is integral to the story... the feet shit was there just for shock, it adds nothing to the story.
It added an explanation for why he was helping her. There was no explanation so far, I can imagine what sick stuff people were thinking.

The other thing left out was never saying princess Rhaenys even had a dragon and how she got dressed so quickly. Apparently, she did not care about all the forced spectators being killed, but refused to kill Alicent and Aegon.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It added an explanation for why he was helping her. There was no explanation so far, I can imagine what sick stuff people were thinking.

The other thing left out was never saying princess Rhaenys even had a dragon and how she got dressed so quickly. Apparently, she did not care about all the forced spectators being killed, but refused to kill Alicent and Aegon.

That was a weak scene... Apparently, she had the armor under the cloak, don't care about that bit too much, but her busting through the floor was added just for spectacle, it could have been done better.

The collateral damage could
add to the people's resentment against dragons, which could have an impact later in the story

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a weak scene... Apparently, she had the armor under the cloak, don't care about that bit too much, but her busting through the floor was added just for spectacle, it could have been done better.

The collateral damage could
add to the people's resentment against dragons, which could have an impact later in the story
Yeah, part of the Aegon getting cheered had me thinking these people have a king on their side, this party dude that hangs with them and bangs the same chicks. Could add to the support he gets against Daemon.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, part of the Aegon getting cheered had me thinking these people have a king on their side, this party dude that hangs with them and bangs the same chicks. Could add to the support he gets against Daemon.

They also gamble together on kids fights... Friendly banter and beers while the kids kick the shit out of each other.

:D

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They definitely said she had a dragon

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Finale has leaked online if you know where to look

Non-spoiler spoilers. It's good. Pretty darn good. No ill advised scenes that make little sense or fetishes either this week.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was really great. Fuck, we now have to wait two years ...

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tough episode, but really well done. Loved every second of it, IMO this is the best episode yet.

Over the course of a few days, Rhaenyra went through the death of her father, losing her daughter before she was born and Luke's murder. She tried to find a way to keep the peace, but Luke's death broke her, and now she's ready for war.

BTW, while it's obvious that he's responsible, I liked that Aemond didn't really want to kill Luke. Aemond was taunting Luke and made him lose control of his dragon, but Aemond isn't an irrational murderer. Not that it matters, because this is the spark that will make everything blow up.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tough episode, but really well done. Loved every second of it, IMO this is the best episode yet.

Over the course of a few days, Rhaenyra went through the death of her father, losing her daughter before she was born and Luke's murder. She tried to find a way to keep the peace, but Luke's death broke her, and now she's ready for war.

BTW, while it's obvious that he's responsible, I liked that Aemond didn't really want to kill Luke. Aemond was taunting Luke and made him lose control of his dragon, but Aemond isn't an irrational murderer. Not that it matters, because this is the spark that will make everything blow up.
Maybe they’ll explain it but how does anyone know Aemond is responsible? Sure the people at court could send a raven saying they were witness to the situation in front of the king but no one can prove it was him or his dragon’s fault Luke never returned home.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they’ll explain it but how does anyone know Aemond is responsible? Sure the people at court could send a raven saying they were witness to the situation in front of the king but no one can prove it was him or his dragon’s fault Luke never returned home.

Probably a fisher found some haft eaten dragon remains.

The Baratheons will say that Aemond departed Storm's End literally minutes after Luke, after trying to start a confrontation at the court.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great episode. Loved it from beginning to end.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not much point in denying it. Luke never came home, and the whole Baratheon court saw Aemond verbally attacking and then physically chasing after Luke. Even if Aemond denied it, no one would believe him.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the last episode. Now we have to wait until the summer of 2024 for season 2. Damn that's a long time.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been caught up in the who is actually the night king, when he was said to be 10,000 years old before. Majority were Daemon, I am in the Aemond group, if he is actually only 200 years old....

I think we were all expecting to be blown away this entire season and pretty much accept that we wanted it to be this good. I mean, that was one huge dragon. Spent allot of time with the miscarriage, I think Daemon knew that at least one of the bastard sons would not return to provoke the war, just thought this would have gone a different path of actually confronting the greens. I also thought for sure that Lord Corlys was gone for so long because he found his son and he ultimately decided to side with Rhaenyra because he knew the truth that she released him from his "servitude"

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been caught up in the who is actually the night king, when he was said to be 10,000 years old before. Majority were Daemon, I am in the Aemond group, if he is actually only 200 years old....

The night king?