• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones: Jon Snow

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give a Jon Snow sequel a chance even though GOT absolutely botched the final season in a spectacular fashion, which was painful because they had seasons that were so awesome that it left you addicted to the show.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
biggest problem with a john snow sequel is that we know john snow will survive throughout or at least until the end... that takes half the fun away...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what to think of this.
So, what, we're gonna watch Jon Snow dick around at the Wall, which doesn't even really serve a purpose anymore, since the White Walkers were destroyed?

I mean, maybe whoever is working on it will come up with something interesting, who knows.

Speaking of working on it, presumably GRRM will have nothing to do with it, since he still hasn't finished the 6th book, yet. :L

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch it if it comes out. I didn't hate the last 2 seasons like so many others but it maybe due to me binge watching the entire series? And if Arya makes a guest appearance I would be chuffed beyond belief. She and Half Man are my favorite character from the whole show.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grey Worm: Jon better be suffering beyond the Wall.

Meanwhile, beyond the Wall:

pz6btgrtow2a1.jpg

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what to think of this.
So, what, we're gonna watch Jon Snow dick around at the Wall, which doesn't even really serve a purpose anymore, since the White Walkers were destroyed?

I mean, maybe whoever is working on it will come up with something interesting, who knows.

Speaking of working on it, presumably GRRM will have nothing to do with it, since he still hasn't finished the 6th book, yet. :L
The song about the lack of Books 6+ is now over a decade old.

"Great bearded glacier" indeed.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give a Jon Snow sequel a chance even though GOT absolutely botched the final season in a spectacular fashion, which was painful because they had seasons that were so awesome that it left you addicted to the show.
I agree. Way. way too short to finish it up properly but it's hard as hell to finish up a series that has been running for 10 years. You are never going to please everyone. Star Wars had the same problem. The Walking Dead?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve heard some interesting speculative predictions that could make for a good Snow show and clean up the season 7-8 rushed attempt at an ending.

A bad GOT is still better than 99% of TV, imo.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve heard some interesting speculative predictions that could make for a good Snow show and clean up the season 7-8 rushed attempt at an ending.

A bad GOT is still better than 99% of TV, imo.

Maybe you can share? I don't see how they can fix the last two seasons of GoT, but HotD makes me hopeful for this, maybe they have a good story for Jon.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can share? I don't see how they can fix the last two seasons of GoT, but HotD makes me hopeful for this, maybe they have a good story for Jon.

I can’t remember all, but the part that stuck was about the Night King “warging” into Bran just before Arya killed him. Night King Bran assassinates or attempts to assassinate the Stark girls and Jon. I think there was mention of Dany surviving or magic bringing her back or something…but that may have been a side piece ‘what if’.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t remember all, but the part that stuck was about the Night King “warging” into Bran just before Arya killed him. Night King Bran assassinates or attempts to assassinate the Stark girls and Jon. I think there was mention of Dany surviving or magic bringing her back or something…but that may have been a side piece ‘what if’.

Ah basically fan fiction.

I think it's better if they just leave GoT as it was, even if it was really shitty, and do something new with Jon, and maybe even fulfill some of the prophecies somehow.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drogon does fly away with her corpse.

And a reanimated Queen, with a dragon and an axe to grind would make for a good storyline. And about the only thing that seems obviously exciting about Jon’s life at the pointless wall.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah basically fan fiction.

I think it's better if they just leave GoT as it was, even if it was really shitty, and do something new with Jon, and maybe even fulfill some of the prophecies somehow.

I think there was implication of insider information, with a reference to the same leak of the scene with Jon killing Dany in S-8.

But yeah, maybe just FF.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drogon does fly away with her corpse.

And a reanimated Queen, with a dragon and an axe to grind would make for a good storyline. And about the only thing that seems obviously exciting about Jon’s life at the pointless wall.

Sneaky dragon magic. A GOT without them would seem odd.

But the Bran storyline was one of my faves that they barely covered. The Night King warging could play too, as Bran suddenly wanted to become king after implying otherwise.
I just started reading the books, even knowing they aren’t completed.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there was implication of insider information, with a reference to the same leak of the scene with Jon killing Dany in S-8.

But yeah, maybe just FF.

Yeah that doesn't really make sense with what we saw: The battle of Winterfell ended with the death of the NK, every white walker, every wight and even the dragon "died" when he was stabbed, so it would feel forced if he survived. Also, Dany frankly fulfilled her arc: becoming the Mad Queen. It was badly done, but that was her arc. Also, doing anything with Bran would just kill the show, what a crappy character.

I struggle finding good stories for Jon, since frankly he didn't do anything worthy of his resurrection, of his last name or being Azor Ahai / The Prince that was Promised.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that doesn't really make sense with what we saw: The battle of Winterfell ended with the death of the NK, every white walker, every wight and even the dragon "died" when he was stabbed, so it would feel forced if he survived. Also, Dany frankly fulfilled her arc: becoming the Mad Queen. It was badly done, but that was her arc. Also, doing anything with Bran would just kill the show, what a crappy character.

I struggle finding good stories for Jon, since frankly he didn't do anything worthy of his resurrection, of his last name or being Azor Ahai / The Prince that was Promised.

Like I said, I liked the Bran character, but agree it was portrayed poorly. Backstory seemed to be irrelevant to D&D. Hodor was enough for them I guess.

The existence of the show will be forced no matter what occurs. NK playing 3D chess wouldn’t be crazy illogical, imo.