• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game evaluation by the genius

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am i deflecting? I'm asking you for the definition for the very thing you are accusing me of being wrong on. Put the nail in the coffin. I'm not deflecting. The focus is squarely on you. What is your definition of "check down"? Why are you so afraid?

Now i see you are making multiple posts like a moron. You can't hide from the genius.

Lets hear your definition old guy. Still waiting...lol

Even casual football fans know what a checkdown is.

Want me to explain what a fumble is too? How about a lateral? Audible? Linebacker?

Let me know all the simple football terms that confuse you and I’ll do my best to teach you sport.

Free of charge.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am i deflecting? I'm asking you for the definition for the very thing you are accusing me of being wrong on. Put the nail in the coffin. I'm not deflecting. The focus is squarely on you. What is your definition of "check down"? Why are you so afraid?

Now i see you are making multiple posts like a moron. You can't hide from the genius.

Lets hear your definition old guy. Still waiting...lol

"Most pass plays will have a designed checkdown as a safety valve for the quarterback. The checkdown is there after the quarterback has gone through his entire progression and not been able to find an open receiver. Since the pass rush has the advantage the longer a play goes, a quarterback will often take the easy pass and gain some yardage rather than get sacked. The most common checkdown route is having a running back slip out of the backfield and turn around for a reception just a few yards downfield."

giphy.gif

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically you’re saying you know the answer but you want me to say it anyway because you want to make sure I know too.

You’re literally too stupid for words.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Most pass plays will have a designed checkdown as a safety valve for the quarterback. The checkdown is there after the quarterback has gone through his entire progression and not been able to find an open receiver. Since the pass rush has the advantage the longer a play goes, a quarterback will often take the easy pass and gain some yardage rather than get sacked. The most common checkdown route is having a running back slip out of the backfield and turn around for a reception just a few yards downfield."

giphy.gif

Yeah but what’s the definition of checkdown?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically you’re saying you know the answer but you want me to say it anyway because you want to make sure I know too.

You’re literally too stupid for words.

Fail. Can't answer a simple question. hmmm. i wonder why?

Btw some advice. Next time the Bears are down 14 don't go around proclaiming the game is over. You end up looking like a senile fool. Time for bed old guy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Btw some advice. Next time the Bears are down 14 don't go around proclaiming the game is over. You end up looking like a senile fool. Time for bed old guy.

Oh you got me there sport. Sick burn.

But at least I didnt call a deep corner throw a checkdown. Because that would be embarrassing. Would hate to be the guy that did that and then was too proud and ignorant to simply admit I was wrong. Can you imagine being the guy that does that? Fuck that’s cringe inducing shit. The guy that does that must be one sad, pathetic loser.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh::burt:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah but seriously....what’s the definition of a checkdown?

Asking for a friend.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Asking for a friend.

Now that's a serious burn! Good one old fart.

If anything it's nice to see the two monkeys getting along for once. That's what i do best. Bring people together. And I never check down on that.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Asking for a friend.

Have you tried Google? LOFL

I'm currently writing a letter to Caleb Hanie to find out. I'll let you know.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's a serious burn! Good one old fart.

If anything it's nice to see the two monkeys getting along for once. That's what i do best. Bring people together. And I never check down on that.

The QB who threw the ball said he should have checked down. Which proves the throw wasn’t a checkdown.

Endo story.

You lose. Again. And again. And again. And again.

Come back tomorrow and I’ll teach you what a snap is. It’s back to basics for you kiddo.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you tried Google? LOFL

I'm currently writing a letter to Caleb Hanie to find out. I'll let you know.

That could go bad. Hanie didnt know how to spike a ball to kill the clock. He was a genius too.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB who threw the ball said he should have checked down. Which proves the throw wasn’t a checkdown.

Endo story.

You lose. Again. And again. And again. And again.

Come back tomorrow and I’ll teach you what a snap is. It’s back to basics for you kiddo.

And yet you can't define. How can i lose when you don't know what it is we're talking about?

And when did i lose last time? Again and again and again? Name them please? Oh yeah that time when you said this raiders game was over? Oh i know. it's the whole lets focus on ... right right. You got me..(rolls eyes).

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you can't define. How can i lose when you don't know what it is we're talking about?

And when did i lose last time? Again and again and again? Name them please? Oh yeah that time when you said this raiders game was over? Oh i know. it's the whole lets focus on ... right right. You got me..(rolls eyes).

Do I need to contact a loved one?

source.gif