• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game evaluation by the genius

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels

Trubisky is terrible, but Chase Daniels is even worse. This board is all over the place regarding Daniels. I think Daniels is really bad. Like i said in the game thread, Oakland was determined to take away all the underneath throws. Which is a smart game plan because this is all our offense did last week, throw underneath. So with that gone, Daniels had to go vertical and he found some success. Daniels should of had 3 INTs and that last INT was just a horrible checkdown and a misread on his part.

But bottom line is, Daniels is not a good QB, and his defense reading abilities are not better than Trubisky's. There's nothing Daniels does better at this point in Trubisky's career. Daniels is a downgrade in every way.

Defense

They got lit up today but there were some positive signs believe it or not. Pagano made some adjustments after halftime. As bad as they played however I really like Pagano. He may even be better than Vic.

Interesting quote from Derrick Carr after this game: "That defense is unbelievable...probably the best I've ever played...Every play was fought for, your mind is constantly working. People (idiots) don't see the details, they just see the play happen. But there's such a chess match, today was at a different level".

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread delivers because whole post used Daniels.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody’s worried about the defense. Oakland had some pretty big meat up front on the oline so it was weird seeing our dline get beat up since that is rare.

We just suck on offense. Until thats fixed were a pretender even if we make the playoffs.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels

Trubisky is terrible, but Chase Daniels is even worse. This board is all over the place regarding Daniels. I think Daniels is really bad. Like i said in the game thread, Oakland was determined to take away all the underneath throws. Which is a smart game plan because this is all our offense did last week, throw underneath. So with that gone, Daniels had to go vertical and he found some success. Daniels should of had 3 INTs and that last INT was just a horrible checkdown and a misread on his part.

But bottom line is, Daniels is not a good QB, and his defense reading abilities are not better than Trubisky's. There's nothing Daniels does better at this point in Trubisky's career. Daniels is a downgrade in every way.

Defense

They got lit up today but there were some positive signs believe it or not. Pagano made some adjustments after halftime. As bad as they played however I really like Pagano. He may even be better than Vic.

Interesting quote from Derrick Carr after this game: "That defense is unbelievable...probably the best I've ever played...Every play was fought for, your mind is constantly working. People (idiots) don't see the details, they just see the play happen. But there's such a chess match, today was at a different level".

God, you're fucking stupid. His name is Chase fucking DANIEL, ya fucking dumb shit.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody’s worried about the defense. Oakland had some pretty big meat up front on the oline so it was weird seeing our dline get beat up since that is rare.

We just suck on offense. Until thats fixed were a pretender even if we make the playoffs.

Our defense is not as great as advertised as in some people saying as the greatest ever......That is not even close.......
We have a good defense that can keep us close in some games......

Our offense is just plain horrible........Not even sure it can be fixed this year......
Trubisky is gonna have to light it up when he gets back and Im almost sure its not happening.........

And Ive already came to the conclusion we are not going to the playoffs.........

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense is not as great as advertised as in some people saying as the greatest ever......That is not even close.......
We have a good defense that can keep us close in some games......

Our offense is just plain horrible........Not even sure it can be fixed this year......
Trubisky is gonna have to light it up when he gets back and Im almost sure its not happening.........

And Ive already came to the conclusion we are not going to the playoffs.........

Our o-line is playing absolutely terrible. Leno has been abysmal the last two games. Long seriously needs to go. Something about him just rubs me wrong.

Aside from Robinson, (who has been superb) nobody else has shown much. Miller finally did something today, and that is encouraging, because i still think the kid can be a stud.

The TE position has been a zero all season, when last year, I felt Burton was the key cog in the offensive machine.

The QB position is the biggest disappointment. Mitch has to get out of his own head, and play fucking football. A bunch of that is on Nagy. Turn him loose, or fuck off with him and move on. The kid has plenty of skill and talent. Figure out how to maximize it. I thought he improved last season after going down and missing some games. I hope he can match that going forward.

I would not count us out of the playoffs yet. That's silly. Every season, there are games we were supposed to win, and didn't...and games we were supposed to lose, and won.

Right now, Eagles, Seattle, GB, NO are clearly better than us....outside of that, I think we can compete, and a lot can change by the end of the season.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our o-line is playing absolutely terrible. Leno has been abysmal the last two games. Long seriously needs to go. Something about him just rubs me wrong.

Aside from Robinson, (who has been superb) nobody else has shown much. Miller finally did something today, and that is encouraging, because i still think the kid can be a stud.

The TE position has been a zero all season, when last year, I felt Burton was the key cog in the offensive machine.

The QB position is the biggest disappointment. Mitch has to get out of his own head, and play fucking football. A bunch of that is on Nagy. Turn him loose, or fuck off with him and move on. The kid has plenty of skill and talent. Figure out how to maximize it. I thought he improved last season after going down and missing some games. I hope he can match that going forward.

I would not count us out of the playoffs yet. That's silly. Every season, there are games we were supposed to win, and didn't...and games we were supposed to lose, and won.

Right now, Eagles, Seattle, GB, NO are clearly better than us....outside of that, I think we can compete, and a lot can change by the end of the season.

Yeah Im very very disappointed in Burtons play......He showed a lot of promise last season in a lot games last season and this year,nothing.......

It maybe a little silly in counting us out, but I just dont see our offense getting any better.....MT gets back,that will be an upgrade, but I just dont think itll be enough.....

I think Dallas,Ohilly and the Rams are better than we are too.....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Im very very disappointed in Burtons play......He showed a lot of promise last season in a lot games last season and this year,nothing.......

It maybe a little silly in counting us out, but I just dont see our offense getting any better.....MT gets back,that will be an upgrade, but I just dont think itll be enough.....

I think Dallas,Ohilly and the Rams are better than we are too.....

I think Dallas and the Rams are overrated.

The offense certainly can't get worse,(barring injuries) They have to get better.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas and the Rams are overrated.

The offense certainly can't get worse,(barring injuries) They have to get better.

We definetly have the better def,but Ill take their offense any day over ours......

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definetly have the better def,but Ill take their offense any day over ours......

Meh, both offenses are prone to shit the bed with pressure.

I like our chances against either team.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love how you think fixing Trubisky requires merely he just "need to get out of his own head". What a simplistic view of the world you have. This is just a clue on how one dimensional you see the game which explains your consistent idiotic evaluation of players/games. It's fascinating.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, both offenses are prone to shit the bed with pressure.

I like our chances against either team.

I dunno about our team being up there with those guys.....Cooper Kupp is is good as A-Rob if not better......Ill take Goff over MT......Cooks,Woods and Everett is heads above rest of our rec corps....Gurley,even tho Richi thinks hes on the downside of his career,I say bullshit.....He still has it....
As for Dallas Ill take Dak over Trubisky....Amari is a beast.....Gallup is an up and comer and is better than our 2nd rate recs.....Te is a push.......Zeke.....need I say more.

Yeah their offenses are a lot better than ours....But your right we can still beat those teams.....Hell even Indy stepped it up to upset KC.....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno about our team being up there with those guys.....Cooper Kupp is is good as A-Rob if not better......Ill take Goff over MT......Cooks,Woods and Everett is heads above rest of our rec corps....Gurley,even tho Richi thinks hes on the downside of his career,I say bullshit.....He still has it....
As for Dallas Ill take Dak over Trubisky....Amari is a beast.....Gallup is an up and comer and is better than our 2nd rate recs.....Te is a push.......Zeke.....need I say more.

Yeah their offenses are a lot better than ours....But your right we can still beat those teams.....Hell even Indy stepped it up to upset KC.....
Good thing our offenses don't go against each other.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you think fixing Trubisky requires merely he just "need to get out of his own head". What a simplistic view of the world you have. This is just a clue on how one dimensional you see the game which explains your consistent idiotic evaluation of players/games. It's fascinating.

What's simplistic is your reading comprehension. What's fascinating is the e-boner you have for me. It's disturbing, really.

Nowhere did I say that was ALL that was needed to FIX him. It would be a great starting point tho. You, once again, twist words, take tongue-in-cheek statements and make them concrete with zero wiggle room, to aid your awn argument. It's pathetic.

"Grrr...I'm so angry. I hate beardown cuz he makes me look like the fake Bears fan that I am. Grrr..."

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who else can fuck off? Alshon Jeffries. lulz :pound:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You spelled his name wrong.

The last INT was not a checkdown.

Why are you a genius, again?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's simplistic is your reading comprehension. What's fascinating is the e-boner you have for me. It's disturbing, really.

Nowhere did I say that was ALL that was needed to FIX him. It would be a great starting point tho. You, once again, twist words, take tongue-in-cheek statements and make them concrete with zero wiggle room, to aid your awn argument. It's pathetic.

"Grrr...I'm so angry. I hate beardown cuz he makes me look like the fake Bears fan that I am. Grrr..."

I respond to you after you responded to me and yet I have the "e-boner"? Interesting.

backpedaling detected from dumbo.

Take your meds and slow down. Take a breath. You're going die from anger. It's okay son.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You spelled his name wrong.

The last INT was not a checkdown.

Why are you a genius, again?

He definitely checked down to his last option after misreading the defense. If you don't recognize this, that's because like all idiots in here you don't know what you are watching.

This isn't the old days where every offense runs only a handful of plays gramps. The times are passing you by you old fart.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respond to you after you responded to me and yet I have the "e-boner"? Interesting.

backpedaling detected from dumbo.

Take your meds and slow down. Take a breath. You're going die from anger. It's okay son.

uh wut?

^^^^THIS WAS A RESPONSE TO @wood20ks, NOT YOU, YOU ILLITERATE FUCKTARD.

Such genius reading comprehension. Try and keep up, dummy.