• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game evaluation by the genius

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems pretty good for a team using 2-3 RBs.

He’s never been a bad running back. Ever.

He just isn’t great either.

Average to slightly above. Durable as hell...which is his best strength.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to tell right now if moving him and drafting Monty was the right move because this oline for the Bears couldn’t block a fly.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
e14fa824-994d-4364-b954-87d3a620bcc7_text.gif

:dhd:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I did. But it was still an opinion.

You completed face planted because you don’t know what a checkdown is and you spun your wheels for 4 pages trying to make yourself correct.

You’re pathetic. And I’m sad for you at this moment.

Face planted? Is that what you call this? I had you so scared of answering a simple question for 2 pages. Finally you relent, good job old man. The genius gives you half a point for finally overcoming your stubbornness.

So next time you declare "this game is over" after 5 mins of football, just remember our little conversation here.

You sad sad old fart. The genius is Teflon.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and guys. Congratulations on all this check down thing. You guys are geniuses. Lol

I know I know I’m pathetic. I’ll just cry myself to sleep now lmao.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face planted? Is that what you call this? I had you so scared of answering a simple question for 2 pages. Finally you relent, good job old man. The genius gives you half a point for finally overcoming your stubbornness.

So next time you declare "this game is over" after 5 mins of football, just remember our little conversation here.

You sad sad old fart. The genius is Teflon.

Scared of answering a question? I’m well aware of what a checkdown is. You posted a definition of it first then kept asking for the definition.....because who does that?

Your “genius” was declared dead and over on this thread kiddo. What was left of your charade was finally put to rest when you got caught bullshitting and then tried to cover up that bullshit with more bullshit.

You’re a joke. And not the funny kind.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scared of answering a question? I’m well aware of what a checkdown is. You posted a definition of it first then kept asking for the definition.....because who does that?

Your “genius” was declared dead and over on this thread kiddo. What was left of your charade was finally put to rest when you got caught bullshitting and then tried to cover up that bullshit with more bullshit.

You’re a joke. And not the funny kind.

YOU think I'm a "joke"? YOU think i'm not a genius? You also said I'm "pathetic". Oh my god, how will i sleep tonight? I'm going to go get therapy first thing in the morning. Listen gramps you have to do much better than catching me with nomenclature and spelling mistakes. Bravo to you you old fart.

You got me on spelling and i got you on idiotically declaring a game is over 5 mins in because "their line is killing our line". Oh and lets not forget your brilliant ability to read Parkey's mind. That was a whoot indeed. You retarded old fart. Hey but good job on that check down thing lol.

"your charade was finally put to rest" --lol. The old fart thinks we're still in Nam. This is nothing but an anonymous message board, charades don't die here you idiot. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say it one more time: "The charade is over" -- lol. I think i'm going to make this my signature. The old fart has gone senile.

Genius out.

End of thread.

Last edited:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU think I'm a "joke"? YOU think i'm not a genius? You also said I'm "pathetic". Oh my god, how will i sleep tonight? I'm going to go get therapy first thing in the morning. Listen gramps you have to do much better than catching me with nomenclature and spelling mistakes. Bravo to you you old fart.

You got me on spelling and i got you on idiotically declaring a game is over 5 mins in because "their line is killing our line". Oh and lets not forget your brilliant ability to read Parkey's mind. That was a whoot indeed. You retarded old fart. Hey but good job on that check down thing lol.

"your charade was finally put to rest" --lol. The old fart thinks we're still in Nam. This is nothing but an anonymous message board, charades don't die here you idiot. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

I didn’t get you on spelling. You got yourself by not knowing what a checkdown is.

I know you’re not a genius. That’s plainly obvious to anyone that can read.

I wasn’t in Nam. How many more lame jokes are you gonna throw out to try and deflect away from your stupidity. They’ve all failed so far.

Keep us laughing sport.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say it one more time: "The charade is over" -- lol. I think i'm going to make this my signature. The old fart has gone senile.

Genius out.

End of thread.

Nope sorry. This thread doesn’t end. We are gonna keep it here as a reminder of your “genius”. So smart you don’t even know basic football terms. Genius....

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @Jiddy, greshmah is bears fan now...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already seen you cry monkey. And cry you did like a little bitch. lol. Remember that? I do :)

You're delusional and sad.

Oh, and totally fucking retarded, amirite there, Charlie?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

Easily the most pathetic display I've seen here on the hoop.

If you had even the tiniest semblance of dignity, you would just disappear.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the genius get any sleep last night? Looks like he was up late

6E6E3BDC-E242-4819-8DCC-D1B5FFE730F3.gif