• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game evaluation by the genius

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Jordan Howard doing these days? Asking for a friend

:thumb:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely checked down to his last option after misreading the defense. If you don't recognize this, that's because like all idiots in here you don't know what you are watching.

This isn't the old days where every offense runs only a handful of plays gramps. The times are passing you by you old fart.
LOL at a checkdown being a deep post route. Fuck you're dumb.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely checked down to his last option after misreading the defense. If you don't recognize this, that's because like all idiots in here you don't know what you are watching.

This isn't the old days where every offense runs only a handful of plays gramps. The times are passing you by you old fart.

You don’t even know what check down means.

Just stop dude.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who else can fuck off? Alshon Jeffries. lulz :pound:

You can fuck right off with all that... Rams traded that 45th pick in the draft (Alshon) to the Bears and took Rock Watkins later. Dam moroons

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas and the Rams are overrated.

The offense certainly can't get worse,(barring injuries) They have to get better.

Rams are a hot mess. But you can fuck right off just for the sake of fucking right off

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, you're fucking stupid. His name is Chase fucking DANIEL, ya fucking dumb shit.

This was your response to me dummy. Now take your meds, you're going to die.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was your response to me dummy. Now take your meds, you're going to die.

LOL..different conversation entirely. Fuck you are dumb, and once again, getting your tiny dick kicked in all over this thread.

"Hey, go deep post for the checkdown!" :pound:

Whatta dope.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like conversing with an Alzheimer's patient.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..different conversation entirely. Fuck you are dumb, and once again, getting your tiny dick kicked in all over this thread.

"Hey, go deep post for the checkdown!" :pound:

Whatta dope.

Did i say it was the same conversation angry man?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like conversing with an Alzheimer's patient.

Reminds me... I bought this helmet on amazon for my wife’s dog for Halloween. Dam dog is so stupid

Hope it gets delivered in time.

E598B2FA-BDC4-48E4-AD43-A497C0E6B50C.png

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did i say it was the same conversation angry man?

Uh ya, you actually did.

I respond to you after you responded to me and yet I have the "e-boner"? Interesting.

LOL. You never responded to me calling you a dumb shit for not knowing our backups name. That's cuz there is no response. You erred and would have to own it if you responded.

You responded to a post where I was conversing with @wood20ks. That starts the response chain over, dummy.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checkdown Charlie throws another deep post route "checkdown." :spit:

genius.jpg

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t even know what check down means.

Just stop dude.

Ugggh. These idiots:

Most pass plays will have a designed checkdown as a safety valve for the quarterback. The checkdown is there after the quarterback has gone through his entire progression and not been able to find an open receiver. Since the pass rush has the advantage the longer a play goes, a quarterback will often take the easy pass and gain some yardage rather than get sacked. The most common checkdown route is having a running back slip out of the backfield and turn around for a reception just a few yards downfield.

On the last interception we went all WRs. In other words, no RBs were on the field. Chase (rolls eyes) checked down from his primary receivers (because he misread the defense) and went to his safety valve receiver. Unfortunately because of the misread (and probably miscommunication) he ended up throwing in triple coverage.

Why do i have to explain this to you? Just google it. It's like explaining basic math to retards who can't count. You're really going to hang your hat on this? Chase misread the play is the point. Chase is terrible is the point. Chase is better than Trubisky in nothing is the point. Geez.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugggh. These idiots:

Most pass plays will have a designed checkdown as a safety valve for the quarterback. The checkdown is there after the quarterback has gone through his entire progression and not been able to find an open receiver. Since the pass rush has the advantage the longer a play goes, a quarterback will often take the easy pass and gain some yardage rather than get sacked. The most common checkdown route is having a running back slip out of the backfield and turn around for a reception just a few yards downfield.

On the last interception we went all WRs. In other words, no RBs were on the field. Chase (rolls eyes) checked down from his primary receivers (because he misread the defense) and went to his safety valve receiver. Unfortunately because of the misread (and probably miscommunication) he ended up throwing in triple coverage.

Why do i have to explain this to you? Just google it. It's like explaining basic math to retards who can't count. You're really going to hang your hat on this? Chase misread the play is the point. Chase is terrible is the point. Chase is better than Trubisky in nothing is the point. Geez.
giphy.gif

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh ya, you actually did.

LOL. You never responded to me calling you a dumb shit for not knowing our backups name. That's cuz there is no response. You erred and would have to own it if you responded.

You responded to a post where I was conversing with @wood20ks. That starts the response chain over, dummy.

Did you not respond to me dumb dumb?

The genius responds to things that are worth responding to. You like old fart BWW can hang on every misspellings and grammatical errors to score mini points against the genius. But the genius is unfazed by your idiocy.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
desperation-is-a-stinky-cologne-animated-gif.gif

:laugh:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh:

Why did you remove that other picture and replace it with this? lmao. Seriously dude, you can't handle the genius. Go to bed.

Or you could explain where I was wrong with the check down thing? Or post another picture and hide. The floor is yours angry monkey.