• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 9 ... @ LA Chargers

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers came to play. GB thought they just had to show up for the win. I would think they will be thoroughly embarrassed but they’re getting paid so I’m sure they don’t give a fuck.

Classic Packers. Had a chance today to take a bigger lead in their division and blew it like usual.

Since the beginning of the year I have been concerned about the defense giving up yards on the ground and air and one thing I am predicting is IF GB gets in the playoffs and they play a veteran QB it will be an early exit, guaranteed. Until I see the defense successfully beat a veteran QB I won’t be purchasing any playoffs, Super Bowl tickets.
There should be no excuses for that shitty performance.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dismal performance by green Bay. The OL was just terrible and the defense let the Chargers control the ball on offense. One of the worst performances by this team in recent memory.
c'mere...c'mere...
96a23a304af23234ff2e5feec552cf92.gif

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers looked disinterested most of the game and the play calling was abysmal. The offense looked flat all day.
Defense gave up a few big chunks but did well holding them to FGs on their first four scoring drives. Offense was dreadful and couldn’t stay on the field. Abysmal performance top to bottom

A dismal performance by green Bay. The OL was just terrible and the defense let the Chargers control the ball on offense. One of the worst performances by this team in recent memory.

the offense playing like shit all game long surprises me. I thought they were in a zone but it looked like last year reared it’s ugly head today. Rodgers mentioned the hype going to their head. This is what happens when you think your better than what you are.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again the Packers couldn't stop the run. Pettine better find some answers as the Packers invested lots of money in that defense.

I’ve seen this since the beginning of the season. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s the scheme but more so the players. Even all that effort and money towards the defense, me, personally, I dont think there is enough playmakers on this squad. I think they’re getting close but a good veteran QB will beat this defense 9 out of 10 times all day long.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen this since the beginning of the season. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s the scheme but more so the players. Even all that effort and money towards the defense, me, personally, I dont think there is enough playmakers on this squad. I think they’re getting close but a good veteran QB will beat this defense 9 out of 10 times all day long.

forgot to add, lack of playmakers is the reason the defense will not be able to fix the big plays against them.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forgot to add, lack of playmakers is the reason the defense will not be able to fix the big plays against them.
The Packers invested in 3 playmakers in the offseason. The problem in my opinion is Pettine.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an odd game. We didnt blitz and we sat way back allowing all the underneath crossers to kill us. Run defense was fine until late when the defense was toast due to being on the field the entire damn game.

Offense killed the defense

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers invested in 3 playmakers in the offseason. The problem in my opinion is Pettine.

Just because they invested in 3 "playmakers" doesn't mean they are. Don't get me wrong, they have helped this team and have improved it but they are still getting gashed for big plays. I think they still lack at LB and i love Tramon but i think he is a liability. The DL is lacking as well. So each phase needs at least one more true playmaker in my opinion.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because they invested in 3 "playmakers" doesn't mean they are. Don't get me wrong, they have helped this team and have improved it but they are still getting gashed for big plays. I think they still lack at LB and i love Tramon but i think he is a liability. The DL is lacking as well. So each phase needs at least one more true playmaker in my opinion.
Pettine's defense rates as one of the worst in giving up rushing yards. His scheme isn't very effective and teams are gashing them for big plays.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettine's defense rates as one of the worst in giving up rushing yards. His scheme isn't very effective and teams are gashing them for big plays.

We could argue back and forth on this but that's just a waste of energy. Is it one of the worst because of the scheme? or Players? more than likely a combination of the two. I've witnessed plenty of shitty tackling attempts this year so the coach cant go out there and tackle for them. On the flip side, the coach has to put them in the best position to be successful as well.

Sometimes coaches are forced to play a certain way when they don't have the personnel to be flexible. For example; if rushing 4 doesn't have any effect on the offense then he has to send an extra man to make an impact. Also, if you don't have any LBs that can cover than you have to replace them with a CB, Safety etc...

So scheme is an issue if you don't have the personnel to do what you want.

Right now, they say its a wake up call, i say its a red flag. Not only on the defense but the team as a whole. I know people are saying this was a trap game but good teams don't let the hype get to them. Good teams will treat every game like its going to be a battle. Good teams don't get gashed for big plays on a constant basis. From past experience, yesterdays loss places a lot of doubt in how far this team will go this year.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ Sake. The D made the OL look like high schoolers.

I expected much more out of that unit.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ Sake. The D made the OL look like high schoolers.

I expected much more out of that unit.

Its difficult to understand how they can play good one week than play like complete dog shit the next. I know part of it is the competition level but to do a complete 180 from one week to the next just blows my mind. Rodgers said they were believing the hype. Really? i expect that from the college level not the NFL. They are suppose to be professionals...act like it. Hopefully they get back to all gas and no brake cuz they had their emergency brake on yesterday.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

watching the Carolina game. King with an obvious blown coverage. That’s not scheme, that’s stupidity. Unfortunately that has happened way to often this season as well as a number of previous years. Yea, scheme may play a part but when it comes down to it, players have to make plays. They have been practicing since the beginning of the season. This is game 9. Blown coverages shouldn’t be happening if you have smart football players. I’m sticking to my theory of GB not having enough smart players on defense to be a good unit.