• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 9 ... @ LA Chargers

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win vs Chiefs...the one turnover in the game proved to be the difference...and you can or should expect the Chargers to attack the Packers outside the numbers, like the Chiefs did, until the Pack shows they can stop that.. I wonder if Packer fans will be in LA in mass for this game....tickets will be and probably are available for cheap.... Packers will need a turnover or 2 to win this game also... without turning the ball over themselves...it's a usual story

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...right now tickets are in the $350 range... I'm guessing they'll come down

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...right now tickets are in the $350 range... I'm guessing they'll come down

$350? I doubt they come down much. Packer tickets draw a lot of interest even here in Tejas. i paid over $200 for nose bleed seats in Dallas a couple of years ago.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$350? I doubt they come down much. Packer tickets draw a lot of interest even here in Tejas. i paid over $200 for nose bleed seats in Dallas a couple of years ago.

I thought about going to the game, but the cheapest tickets I saw for seats where I'd consider sitting started at $450.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about going to the game, but the cheapest tickets I saw for seats where I'd consider sitting started at $450.

they know Packer fans will pay. I’ll be watching it on TV for free.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason this game scares me. I am guessing though that this will be almost like a home game in that small stadium they will be playing in this weekend.

They made a move today to try and improve the return game which has been pathetic with teams trying to take advantage of it making their kickoffs just short of the goal line so the Pack has to try a return. Maybe this move will help with that with Shepard being cut today

Packers sign CB Tremon Smith to active roster

The Green Bay Packers signed CB Tremon Smith to the active roster from the practice squad and released TE Evan Baylis and WR Darrius Shepherd. General Manager Brian Gutekunst announced the transactions Tuesday.

(tray-mon) Smith, a 5-foot-11, 190-pound second-year player out of Central Arkansas, rejoins the Packers’ active roster afer spending the past couple weeks on Green Bay’s practice squad. He was claimed off waivers by Green Bay from the Kansas City Chiefs on Sept. 17 and played in three games for the Packers before being released. He was originally selected by the Chiefs in the sixth round (No. 196 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft. As a rookie, he played cornerback, appearing in 14 games with one start during the regular season and playing in both postseason contests. During the regular season, Smith returned 33 kicks for 886 yards (26.8 avg.), including a career-long 97-yard return at New England in Week 6. His 26.8-yard average per kickoff return ranked No. 4 in the NFL in 2018 among qualifiers. This past training camp, he moved to running back before being moved back to defense. Smith appeared in one game for the Chiefs this season. He will wear No. 27 for the Packers.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win vs Chiefs...the one turnover in the game proved to be the difference...and you can or should expect the Chargers to attack the Packers outside the numbers, like the Chiefs did, until the Pack shows they can stop that.. I wonder if Packer fans will be in LA in mass for this game....tickets will be and probably are available for cheap.... Packers will need a turnover or 2 to win this game also... without turning the ball over themselves...it's a usual story

Tickets are crazy expensive for this with the cheapest on Stub hub like $360. The reason for this is the small stadium and the number of Packer fans out west wanting to see them. It is the Packer fans trying out outbid each other wanting to see the game. This has been the most expensive ticket so far this year.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the Packer's page on ESPN it stated that everyone practiced today. While some were in limited participation, this is an extreme about face from the usual. Maybe getting rid of McCarthy was the wake up they needed? Maybe luck is smiling on them? As an added bonus, their bye week is coming up soon...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the Packer's page on ESPN it stated that everyone practiced today. While some were in limited participation, this is an extreme about face from the usual. Maybe getting rid of McCarthy was the wake up they needed? Maybe luck is smiling on them? As an added bonus, their bye week is coming up soon...
I read somewhere that Lafleur sacrificed his own body in the preseason to assist the team during the season with the injury god

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that Lafleur sacrificed his own body in the preseason to assist the team during the season with the injury god

That's awesome of him to take one for the team...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes change is a good thing. The article i read where the Smiths were able to have music played while they practiced is a prime example of little changes can have a huge impact on players moral, attitude etc etc...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes change is a good thing. The article i read where the Smiths were able to have music played while they practiced is a prime example of little changes can have a huge impact on players moral, attitude etc etc...

I agree...and it seems to me the most successful teams play as a team...guys playing well and doing their job so they don't let their teammates (and coaches) down...buying in with all their chips... We'll see if they have that kind of chemistry.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ticket prices didn't drop at all...some of them went up as there are less available...I didn't expect that...thought they'd drop now that it's the end of the week

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible performance so far. Team looks like they are playing half asleep.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible performance so far. Team looks like they are playing half asleep.

Chargers came to play. GB thought they just had to show up for the win. I would think they will be thoroughly embarrassed but they’re getting paid so I’m sure they don’t give a fuck.

Classic Packers. Had a chance today to take a bigger lead in their division and blew it like usual.

Since the beginning of the year I have been concerned about the defense giving up yards on the ground and air and one thing I am predicting is IF GB gets in the playoffs and they play a veteran QB it will be an early exit, guaranteed. Until I see the defense successfully beat a veteran QB I won’t be purchasing any playoffs, Super Bowl tickets.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense gave up a few big chunks but did well holding them to FGs on their first four scoring drives. Offense was dreadful and couldn’t stay on the field. Abysmal performance top to bottom

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dismal performance by green Bay. The OL was just terrible and the defense let the Chargers control the ball on offense. One of the worst performances by this team in recent memory.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers looked disinterested most of the game and the play calling was abysmal. The offense looked flat all day.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again the Packers couldn't stop the run. Pettine better find some answers as the Packers invested lots of money in that defense.