• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #8 Cleveland Browns vs Patriots 10/27/2019

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk I gotta think Browns fans must be getting pretty gay for ol’ Hue right about now. Kitchens is bad. Like really, really bad.

:crazy:

You must be completely insane. Hue Jackson, you mean the worst coach by the #'s in the history of the league (3-36-1)? :pound:Your attempt at trolling has failed. Better luck next time.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the Cleveland game last night. I hope it was the rain!

Worst tackling I have ever seen.
Loss of Wynn, Andrews, and Shaq made that a very poor O-line
WTF was up with our run defense? Are we that bad or did we just forget for a day?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland has a very good offensive line. If those guys were playing under Scar, the Patriots would be averaging nearly 70 points a game.

Right now the Pats OL is totally patchworked. Newsome was fill in that has shown that he has problems with quick rushers. Karras is out of position at center because he's a guard. Ferentz isn't even close to being a backup at guard or anywhere else other than the laundry room.

Of course, the talking heads have discussed about seven different trade possibilities. Problem for BB is that he'll have to do more than trade a draft pick or two, he'll have to move bodies because there just isn't enough pennies in the piggy bank. No matter what, the patriots will have to get very creative if they pick up a quality offensive lineman or two.

In all honesty, picking up a center would be the best scenario. Karras could move back to his normal position at guard if Mason has to miss more time or can't get back after the bye. An OT will be costly unless BB can get someone off another team's practice squad and put him on the 53 man roster. And that just might be what he does.