• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2 - Virginia Tech at East Carolina

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We keep shooting ourselves in the foot. !frustrating! Minus a couple plays i honestly like the play calling so far, but we do need to be in I form a little more.
If we'd stop with the stupid mistakes, we would probably be up by a touchdown or two.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody know which ECU coach organized the gameplan for VT?

when did the hokies turn into a spread offense?

put thomas under center, and give wilson the ball. i didnt think the hokies had a tough decision for this one..

didn't read any previous posts, but i see hunz likes the playcalling.. i gotta say i strongly disagree.. worst run defense in the country and wilson only has 11 carries (i think 6 of them came on the last drive)

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody know which ECU coach organized the gameplan for VT?

when did the hokies turn into a spread offense?

put thomas under center, and give wilson the ball. i didnt think the hokies had a tough decision for this one..

didn't read any previous posts, but i see hunz likes the playcalling.. i gotta say i strongly disagree.. worst run defense in the country and wilson only has 11 carries (i think 6 of them came on the last drive)

Seriously. Just give it to david wilson every time and once they put 11 in the box, throw in a play action

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coaches dont trust logan thomas at all it seems. running the ball constantly taking it out of his hands. he is very inaccurate. we keep commiting penalties to compound this on both offense and defense. this is a very ugly game.

keep in mind south carolina put up 56 points on ecu last week. we have 3 at the half. that is pathetic. lets hope the coaches get in their ears at half time and we turn this around.

we have run the ball 23 times as compared to 10 passes. we are running the ball guys...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. Just give it to david wilson every time and once they put 11 in the box, throw in a play action

honestly i dont even want them to throw.. i think thomas needs more practice making decisions before i'm comfortable with him throwing the ball.. ecu should have at least 2 picks so far

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How does Tech end up with 8 penalties for the first half (including the bogus call against Hosley) while ECU has none at all?? How does that work?

I guess it really helps to have refs from your own conference.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coaches dont trust logan thomas at all it seems. running the ball constantly taking it out of his hands. he is very inaccurate. we keep commiting penalties to compound this on both offense and defense. this is a very ugly game.

keep in mind south carolina put up 56 points on ecu last week. we have 3 at the half. that is pathetic. lets hope the coaches get in their ears at half time and we turn this around.

i'm not too worried, as long as they make adjustments.. south carolina only had like 14 or 17 or something in the first half (i think)

very very ugly so far though for sure.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow. All the complaints about LT's accuracy when we've had two drops in the end zone? Seriously??

I'll buy the criticism of the INT thrown into the end zone toward Boykin, and I'll buy the mistake Thomas made later in the half that almost got another pass picked off. But until the receivers start catching the balls that hit them in the hands I'm not going to lay the total blame on Thomas.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. All the complaints about LT's accuracy when we've had two drops in the end zone? Seriously??

I'll buy the criticism of the INT thrown into the end zone toward Boykin, and I'll buy the mistake Thomas made later in the half that almost got another pass picked off. But until the receivers start catching the balls that hit them in the hands I'm not going to lay the total blame on Thomas.

i assume you're including the coale incompletion as one of those drops in the end zone.. the fact that coale even got his hands on that was impressive, that was a very poor pass

i'm not putting it all on thomas, but he has not gained my confidence by any means.. its his first road game and i get that

i just dont get what the coaches are doing.. this should be the david wilson show, and it hasn't been at all

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like that.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson, Oglesby and Logan Thomas has to be one of the best combo of running backs in the NCAA

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Did anyone else see Shane just headbutt David Wilson???

I wonder if thought he had his helmet on. :L

saw that also:clap2:

as far as the play calling: i like anything that moves the ball whether it be JO, DW, LT running or throwing, whatever. Play calling has not been the problem IMO, stupid penalties is what has hurt us.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh.. shoulda been caught, but a better throw and that might've been a td (coles drop)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i see the spread on first down again this game i'm going to tear my hair out.. wtf are they doing!?!?!?