• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

game 2 ubaldo time for a win

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any idea how Hunter drew a walk. He's as free a swinger as there is at this point in his career. (BA has went up, OBP be damned). Don't know why Miggy saw a strike. Other than Victor is one of the best hitters in baseball since last June. What's up with Lombardozzi? You guys screwed us in that one! I love Gausman. He's been waiting to shine for awhile. Glad I have tommorrow off. Best of Luck to you and your O's on Wednesday. (You have no idea how glad we all are tht Luke Scott is still absent in B'Mores lineup. That dude killed us.)

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any idea how Hunter drew a walk. He's as free a swinger as there is at this point in his career. (BA has went up, OBP be damned). Don't know why Miggy saw a strike. Other than Victor is one of the best hitters in baseball since last June. What's up with Lombardozzi? You guys screwed us in that one! I love Gausman. He's been waiting to shine for awhile. Glad I have tommorrow off. Best of Luck to you and your O's on Wednesday. (You have no idea how glad we all are tht Luke Scott is still absent in B'Mores lineup. That dude killed us.)

:laugh:

Ol' Luke. Hope he's doing well wherever he is now.. Rays, I thought, the last time I looked.

Lombardozzi was a nice pickup. We have a young 2b who's hoping to be all that and a bag of chips in Schoop, but Lombardozzi made some fast fans here while he was up in the bigs. I'd love to have back up as a bench player.. and he'd probably be back up if he was more versatile than Flaherty, whose mission in the bigs is apparently to attack the pitch with a feather, rather than a bat.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's In The Minors!?! Well, hell, that has to spell success. Coming into the season he was competing for my Don Kelly Scrub Love! Alex Gonzalez was straight up garbage by the timd we got him. (Less range than Peralta, which is pathetic) I was thinking Stevie L's utility ability would help down the stretch and the playoffs. Hope he helps you guise now. (As much as Luke killed us, you had to love Scott's Chops! You had to.). Here's to another low scoring pitchers dual. :suds:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turn out rodney did the exact same thing lastnight . m's 1-0 until him and he gives up 2 and took the loss . when hunter can never go 1 2 3 he shouldn't be a closer !!!!!

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncosmitty;4936731[B said:
]I don't have any idea how Hunter drew a walk. He's as free a swinger as there is[/B] at this point in his career. (BA has went up, OBP be damned). Don't know why Miggy saw a strike. Other than Victor is one of the best hitters in baseball since last June. What's up with Lombardozzi? You guys screwed us in that one! I love Gausman. He's been waiting to shine for awhile. Glad I have tommorrow off. Best of Luck to you and your O's on Wednesday. (You have no idea how glad we all are tht Luke Scott is still absent in B'Mores lineup. That dude killed us.)

That's the book on us...wait us out and we will NEVER challenge him

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncosmitty;4936731[B said:
]I don't have any idea how Hunter drew a walk. He's as free a swinger as there is[/B] at this point in his career. (BA has went up, OBP be damned). Don't know why Miggy saw a strike. Other than Victor is one of the best hitters in baseball since last June. What's up with Lombardozzi? You guys screwed us in that one! I love Gausman. He's been waiting to shine for awhile. Glad I have tommorrow off. Best of Luck to you and your O's on Wednesday. (You have no idea how glad we all are tht Luke Scott is still absent in B'Mores lineup. That dude killed us.)

That's the book on us...wait us out and we will NEVER challenge him