• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 163

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that all sorts of talent levels make up a 120 million payroll. That is obvious. No team is loaded with all stars. The less talented players usually make less money than their more talented counterparts. That's what free agency is all about. The pre arbitration players obviously don't get paid market value for their production, but that's just how the system works.

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The joy of not streaming....

It's nights like this that make me want to vomit. Please get through the first couple innings unscathed Perez and please get him some runs early offense. Asking just a bit aren't I?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't even quantify what any of that means. You just say words and assign no meaning to them. I responded to your sheer ignorance that you post in every last awful opinion that you throw out. You hide behind your opinions and never back up a damn thing you say with any facts. I honestly don't know why I continue to reply to anything you have to say, because it's the biggest waste of time and I must be supremely bored.

Enlighten me on which here are superior ML talent as we sit here today.
AJ
Moreland
Ian
Elvis
Your Idol
Rios
cruz
Martin
Gentry
Holland
Yu
Harrison
Perez
Ogando
Garza
Lewis
any bull pen member not named Cotts or Nathan

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that all sorts of talent levels make up a 120 million payroll. That is obvious. No team is loaded with all stars. The less talented players usually make less money than their more talented counterparts. That's what free agency is all about. The pre arbitration players obviously don't get paid market value for their production, but that's just how the system works.

that'sbasically what i was trying to point out

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nights like this that make me want to vomit. Please get through the first couple innings unscathed Perez and please get him some runs early offense. Asking just a bit aren't I?
I was more nervous yesterday. Something about being knocked out of contention by the Angels had me livid. I can stomach losing to the Rays. Sure as hell don't want that to happen though.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enlighten me on which here are superior ML talent as we sit here today.
AJ
Moreland
Ian
Elvis
Your Idol
Rios
cruz
Martin
Gentry
Holland
Yu
Harrison
Perez
Ogando
Garza
Lewis
any bull pen member not named Cotts or Nathan

What's the requirement for 'superior'

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was more nervous yesterday. Something about being knocked out of contention by the Angels had me livid. I can stomach losing to the Rays. Sure as hell don't want that to happen though.

Not as nervous either, strange.
I feel like we are going to win, no idea why....and realize it means nothing

robhea67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
exactly and mitchs glove and our catchers are close and left field is close without murphy out there

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolololololol

hey, Murph was nails as a relief pitcher, come on...that was fun,
especially when the hitter was booted
Nah, Murphy was who he meant by my idol :laugh3: just kidding...

Tacobenboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1B, DH, Left Field, Catcher. Those would be the most glaringly obvious holes in the club.

I would even venture to say that the Rangers are above average in RF, 2b, and SS. Really the only argument to be made in my mind for superior is 3b which is tough with a guy like Miggy there. I give Adrian an advantage defensively and Miggy the nod offensively.