• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 Arizona Cardinals vs NE Patriots 11/29/2020 1:00 EST FOX

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots host the Cardinals Sunday and will be without Rex Burkhead and Isiah Wynn and with a few others. The Pats aren'tthe team they've been for the past twenty years and seem to panic when they get behind. The cardinals have lost four games, two at home to Miami and Detroit and two on the road to Carolina and Seattle. Fr a team with as much talent as they have, they stumble and bumble. Kliff Kingsbury beleives that his time with the patriots has given him a few clues.

I think this is the Cardinals trap game and they're going to lose a very close one.

Pats 24 Cards 23

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even more interesting..........Kyler Murray is being meically held from practice. Apparently the "sore" shoulder might be a rotator cuff injury.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even more interesting..........Kyler Murray is being meically held from practice. Apparently the "sore" shoulder might be a rotator cuff injury.

If Murray doesn't play then we definitely lose.

I like this Pats team but for some reason we suck.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this Pats team but for some reason we suck.
Question........................Did BB think just a little bit too far outside the box when he decided to grab Cam Newton. He's never really had a QB like that running his offense and neither has Josh. They've always had QBs with arms that could be trusted to get the ball where it needed to go. At least 98% of the time.

Way back, I asked the faithful if he should go after Rivers and the resounding vote was 'no'. Think Rivers could have done any better with this collection of misfits??

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question........................Did BB think just a little bit too far outside the box when he decided to grab Cam Newton. He's never really had a QB like that running his offense and neither has Josh. They've always had QBs with arms that could be trusted to get the ball where it needed to go. At least 98% of the time.

Way back, I asked the faithful if he should go after Rivers and the resounding vote was 'no'. Think Rivers could have done any better with this collection of misfits??

My opinion is BB pretty much knew this season would be a wash. I'd even go so far as to say that he possibly even relayed that info to TB12 which helped push him out the door. "Tom, it ain't gonna get any better next season". Bringing in Cam for the league minimum was a no brainer in my opinion. He's at least entertaining. We all saw what Hoyer and Stidham brought to the table.

I do not think Rivers would be doing any better with this offense.

Additionally, how do you think Brady would be doing on the Pats this season? Did you happen to watch last nights game where he couldn't get the ball to an all-star set of receivers and tight ends? Hard to believe he'd be doing much better in Foxboro IMO.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think BB saw a good deal and took it. No more, no less.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He offered Cam, a former league MVP and QB with SB experience and no other options a million bucks for a year because that's all he had to commit at the time.
He knew he would have more after cuts, so there are another six and a half million dollars on the table if he plays great and hits certain incentive targets.
Stidham had the opportunity to compete in training camp. He didn't.
Mission 1, see if Stiddy has fight in him, accomplished.
Mission 2, see if Cam has any talent in him, accomplished.
Mission 3, see if Josh has game plans for a running QB, accomplished.

Did he think too far outside the box? No, the season was a wash with Stiddy and Hoyer, he tried to make something of it anyway.
That's good GM work.

I always thought Rivers would be a good fit with Skippy and Bill, but I don't think they had the cash to commit at the time.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards 28
Pats 17

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots host the Cardinals Sunday and will be without Rex Burkhead and Isiah Wynn and with a few others. The Pats aren'tthe team they've been for the past twenty years and seem to panic when they get behind. The cardinals have lost four games, two at home to Miami and Detroit and two on the road to Carolina and Seattle. Fr a team with as much talent as they have, they stumble and bumble. Kliff Kingsbury beleives that his time with the patriots has given him a few clues.

I think this is the Cardinals trap game and they're going to lose a very close one.

Pats 24 Cards 23

If the Cards play with no energy like the did in the Seattle game, it will be a much bigger loss for them then the one point. ;)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cards play with no energy like the did in the Seattle game, it will be a much bigger loss for them then the one point. ;)
The bigger problem is that Murray may not play. He's day to day which usually means that the problem is a bit more severe than they want to let on. That shoulder looked really touchy in the last quarter of the Seattle game/

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He offered Cam, a former league MVP and QB with SB experience and no other options a million bucks for a year because that's all he had to commit at the time.
He knew he would have more after cuts, so there are another six and a half million dollars on the table if he plays great and hits certain incentive targets.
Stidham had the opportunity to compete in training camp. He didn't.
Mission 1, see if Stiddy has fight in him, accomplished.
Mission 2, see if Cam has any talent in him, accomplished.
Mission 3, see if Josh has game plans for a running QB, accomplished.

Did he think too far outside the box? No, the season was a wash with Stiddy and Hoyer, he tried to make something of it anyway.
That's good GM work.

I always thought Rivers would be a good fit with Skippy and Bill, but I don't think they had the cash to commit at the time.
yea rivers got 25 mil no way pats could do that
it was a gamble that didnt pay off happens all the time
i still say let stid start and see what u got if he fails u get someone in the off season
watkins anyone?

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as for the game only chance they got is if murray doesnt play but even hundley can probably beat this team

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No!

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know if signing Rivers would make the Patriots better or worse. But I can tell you one thing... I would have become another teams fan while he was a Patriot. I despise that fuckwad. More than any player in the NFL.
ADB7BE0B-0116-4D1E-B26E-F67D0F02E9A0.jpeg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know if signing Rivers would make the Patriots better or worse. But I can tell you one thing... I would have become another teams fan while he was a Patriot. I despise that fuckwad. More than any player in the NFL.
View attachment 259292
Him and his bitch, Ladanium Tomlinson!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 259292
I always saw his whining as a major negative, but he's warmed up to me a bit after years of good effort but never getting over the top. I think the "act like you've been there before" cry after the Pats shocked the 2005 Chargers in the playoffs overly rubbed me the wrong way. He was clueless to how teams react after beating a team that had totally run their mouths and claimed victory before the game.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 259292

Why do you dislike him so much?

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyler Murray (shoulder) will play in Week 12 against the Patriots.​

The Cardinals took it easy with Murray's shoulder throughout the week, progressively increasing his involvement in practice all the way up to Friday's full participation. It's a tremendous spot for Arizona's passing offense as a whole as the Patriots have quietly been bombarded for a top-five mark in yards per passing play. Murray will remain the overall QB1 on the week for his rushing floor alone.