• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #1 Patriots @ Arizona Cardinals 9/11/2016

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, great game. I swear BB has these guys playing like shit in PS games just to fuck with people. Not much to say. Take away the 2 TO and Pats win easy. Only way AZ could score was on a short field or at the end of the game where the Pats defense was tired as fuck.

-Long is beast and is going to be a steal this yr. Huge motor on this guy.
-Marty B IMO was the MVP of the offense. Sure Jimmy, Edelman, Hogan, Blount were nice, but he held that OL in check with his blocking. When your TE can take a DE all alone, good things will happen. He tossed Jones on the holding call. Refs fucked that up.
-Logan Ryan continues to impress and it's going to make BB think about letting him walk. I honestly think Ryan and Coleman were better than Butler last night.
-I thought Fleming and Cannon were SO much better than last yr. That was a good front 7 we faced Sunday night. Not only are they big, they are fast too.
-White needs more of a role on this team. I think he can handle between the tackles a little more that they are letting him.
-Offense will ONLY get better.
-Defense is good right now, imagine when all the roles are defined. VV was a monster last night too.

Enjoy this one. Another good def coming in with Miami, but there offense is not even close to what AZ is.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, great game. I swear BB has these guys playing like shit in PS games just to fuck with people. Not much to say. Take away the 2 TO and Pats win easy. Only way AZ could score was on a short field or at the end of the game where the Pats defense was tired as fuck.

-Long is beast and is going to be a steal this yr. Huge motor on this guy.
-Marty B IMO was the MVP of the offense. Sure Jimmy, Edelman, Hogan, Blount were nice, but he held that OL in check with his blocking. When your TE can take a DE all alone, good things will happen. He tossed Jones on the holding call. Refs fucked that up.
-Logan Ryan continues to impress and it's going to make BB think about letting him walk. I honestly think Ryan and Coleman were better than Butler last night.
-I thought Fleming and Cannon were SO much better than last yr. That was a good front 7 we faced Sunday night. Not only are they big, they are fast too.
-White needs more of a role on this team. I think he can handle between the tackles a little more that they are letting him.
-Offense will ONLY get better.
-Defense is good right now, imagine when all the roles are defined. VV was a monster last night too.

Enjoy this one. Another good def coming in with Miami, but there offense is not even close to what AZ is.

Marty had a hell of a game. I enjoyed watching him manhandle C Jones. Best Jones did was a fumble recovery, and then cost the Cards 15 yards.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... And Mingo only played on ST. BB is keeping him in the shadows, to release him when necessary. This was a great last minute pickup, he will improve the D as the season progresses.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
............If the Patriots play defense like have in the preseason, the Cardinals are going to have a hell of a time scoring against them. I think JG will have some trouble at the start, but will settle down and by the end of third quarter will be moving the offense very well and very smoothly. Mistakes will cost one team or the other, but I think the final score will be 31-21 Patriots.

Funny to bump this thread from back when some of us were skeptical about the Pat's start to the season. Of course, Big Ken was not one of the skeptics except he was dead wrong on this call! Lol!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny to bump this thread from back when some of us were skeptical about the Pat's start to the season. Of course, Big Ken was not one of the skeptics except he was dead wrong on this call! Lol!

Geeezzz............Grammy didn't make your coffee this morning? C'mon over to my place. I DVR "Bearing Sea Gold" for boring Saturday mornings. And I make the best pot of joe in NH.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!