• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fudges mock draft 2023 edition...

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson is a good pick the Bills, if he makes it that far. Harris, Cook, and Nimes are good, but not elite. James Cook could develop into a big time running back. He is going enter into his second season.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad trade for the Eagles. Seattle giving a future 1st to jump up 20 spots?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton, you will seldom see me post an absolute anything about sports, BUT, ain't no way Dallas takes a WR at 26.
BUT...IF they take WR with their first pick, bet your stash it a BIG wr. Any WR taken this draft is #4. Dallas has drafted extremely well lately. They draft starters or at the very least high volume contributors with those early round picks.

Not a big deal....I don't have the insight to call the selections for all the teams. For all I know, you nailed 25 of 32.
I'm looking at the Cowboys depth chart and thinking Michael Mayer or Keeanu Benton. TE seems like the most obvious position to upgrade but I'm not sure they'd value that in rd1.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at the Cowboys depth chart and thinking Michael Mayer or Keeanu Benton. TE seems like the most obvious position to upgrade but I'm not sure they'd value that in rd1.
So many opinions out there.

I think Dallas holds at 26 to see if a couple of guys actually drop to them. I think those guys are instant playmakers for Prescott.
Top two RB'S or the top two TE's. If gone, I could see them trade back or take the FLA State or TCU guard at 26.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26 Was Meant as Zay Flowers

28-32

28: Buffalo: Bjarn Robinson RB Texas

If Buffalo wants to go to the Next Level. THEY NEED TO BE 2 DIMINSONIAL. This pick is that.

29) Cincinnitti: Antonio Johnson S Texas A&M

Good Box Safety to Complaint Hill

30 New Orleans: Mazi Smith DT Michigan

Honestly there is a Hole at DT. Mazi Smith can be a game wrecker there.

Hit it Gary

we-have-a-trade-to-announce-bettman.gif

To Seattle: Pick 31

To Philly: Pick 52 and 124

31: Seattle: Tyrique Stevenson CB Miami

A Good Seattle CB that has Run Stop Potenial. A toy we can use in Extoic NB Blitzes

32 Tuli Tuipulotu*, DE, USC

Good Pash Rusher to Combine with the Greek God
Your value in the Hawks/Eagles trade is way off; even if we gave up 37 and 123 (I think Seattle has 123, not 124) it wouldn't quite match up.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals pick is 28, not the Bills.

For my quibble on the Bengals pick: Bengals signed a S in F/A, and drafted another kid they are also high on last year, Tycen Anderson, who got hurt and missed the year...that's to say - I don't see them taking a S in round 1 with clear needs and upgrades at other positions.

I'm not going to go back to see who is available, but RB, OL, TE and even WR are likely to be bigger points of emphasis. I could be wrong, but based on all I've seen/read from the local reports - I don't see it.

Appreciate the time it takes to do it thought - will be interesting to see how things actually fall...all in all - Solid effort

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-10

6) Lions(from the Rams): Will Anderson Edge Alabama.

Seattle's Run defense issues are a gain for the Lions. They get a Man Eater and Stud at pick 6. They can keep Jared Goof at QB because this defense will win them games. I could see them Competing for the division this year

7) Las Vegas: Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon.

There is No Qb, if everything goes according to plan, that Warrants a top 10 pick. I wanted to give them one so bad. I can see Levis becoming a RAIDAH if Arizona keeps and takes Anderson. But all in all play it smart and fix the issue at CB. You can always tank and get a QB next year.

8) Atlanta: Myles Murphy Edge Clemson.

Again another landing spot for QB but i like Ridder. I feel he is a Game Changer that needs times to adjust. So why not get a 20 YO freak who can be a game changer in defense. Murphy can be a cornerstone piece on defense.

9) Chicago: Jalen Carter DT/NT Georgia.

This was a guy i was high on since near the end of the season. A Physical MANSTER and Man Eater. But then the offseason stuff started. 1st Not taking part in the combine. I can understand it but start to be a lil leery. 2nd) the Accident and Death. Okay maybe I should start to be a little catious with him. 3) The Pro Day incident. Showing up 3 pounds heavier, out of condition and not doing drills because of cramping and Fatigue... I'm a scout THAT IS A HUGE RED FLAG FOR ME when combined with the other stuff. His Dumbassatry is Chicago's gain here.

Hit it Gary

To Detroit: Pick 10
To Philly: Pick 18, Pick 55

I can see Philly moving down because there isn't much Needed. Maybe a CB, Maybe a OT but.............

10) To Detroit Joey Porter Jr. Penn State CB.

Like I said. The act of building a Defensive mindset around a Average QB is kind of a forgotten concept these days. How did Baltimore get so good in the 2000's? Stud Defense and Average QB play. Giants in 80-s and 90's. Steelers in the 90's. I can go on and on.............. They Trade up and Take Joey Porter TO COMBINE with Anderson AND Aidan Hutchinson. Your building that Stud Defense.
That is not enough compensation for Eagles to move back from 10 to 18. That’s the kind of move back that gets you a future first.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26 Was Meant as Zay Flowers

28-32

28: Buffalo: Bjarn Robinson RB Texas

If Buffalo wants to go to the Next Level. THEY NEED TO BE 2 DIMINSONIAL. This pick is that.

29) Cincinnitti: Antonio Johnson S Texas A&M

Good Box Safety to Complaint Hill

30 New Orleans: Mazi Smith DT Michigan

Honestly there is a Hole at DT. Mazi Smith can be a game wrecker there.

Hit it Gary

To Seattle: Pick 31

To Philly: Pick 52 and 124

31: Seattle: Tyrique Stevenson CB Miami

A Good Seattle CB that has Run Stop Potenial. A toy we can use in Extoic NB Blitzes

32 Tuli Tuipulotu*, DE, USC

Good Pash Rusher to Combine with the Greek God
Your trade chart is whack.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your trade chart is whack.

Yeah. Alot from 20 down was phone it in and I do apologize for that.

You know those 3 trades in a sim league I was talking about. Those weren't 2 line trades. Those were probably a page or 2 back and forth talks.

And those happened around the 6pm time

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Forbes in my mock. 1st round? Hell no!
He might "drop" to the 3rd.
Forbes went Rd1 on the DCFFL mock draft we just did on this site. Personally, I think he'll go rd2. I think the one from Miami probably goes ahead of him. Probably Cam Smith, too. Maybe DJ Turner.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forbes went Rd1 on the DCFFL mock draft we just did on this site. Personally, I think he'll go rd2. I think the one from Miami probably goes ahead of him. Probably Cam Smith, too. Maybe DJ Turner.
Forbes is a playmaker. Some team will convince themselves they can teach him to eat cheeseburgers and take him in the 1st.

I was planning to take him at 30.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson is a good pick the Bills, if he makes it that far. Harris, Cook, and Nimes are good, but not elite. James Cook could develop into a big time running back. He is going enter into his second season.

I can't see it happening. 1st round pick on a RB is a lot alone, but on the heels of a 2nd round pick on a RB the season prior (who averaged 5.7 ypc in part time duty)? Too much draft capital.

OL (RT), LB (MLB), WR (#2 or slot), or EDGE (Von insurance) would be the more likely scenarios, with a possibility of DT as well. A lot depends on what falls to them in terms of best value.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see it happening. 1st round pick on a RB is a lot alone, but on the heels of a 2nd round pick on a RB the season prior (who averaged 5.7 ypc in part time duty)? Too much draft capital.

OL (RT), LB (MLB), WR (#2 or slot), or EDGE (Von insurance) would be the more likely scenarios, with a possibility of DT as well. A lot depends on what falls to them in terms of best value.
The Bills rarely pick an OL for their first pick. Last time was in 2002, and it was major bust Mike Williams. They are most likely going to get an offensive playmaker, like RB or WR, or a defensive guy like an DE or LB. I am all about BPA principle. But it would be nice to see the Bills running the football more.