• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fudges MITB predictions

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only Run-in I would have done was.

Black or Corbin open a office door.

"I'm the boogeyman and I'm coming to getcha"

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe a C for execution. Having both at the same time was too much imo.

It worked and made for a faster pace (and hence more entertaining match)... .instead of having breaks where they'd need to catch their breath or recover after a big spot, they could just transition to the other match and reduce the amount of 'downtime.'

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It worked and made for a faster pace (and hence more entertaining match)... .instead of having breaks where they'd need to catch their breath or recover after a big spot, they could just transition to the other match and reduce the amount of 'downtime.'

And I love the use of other talent as well.

But the boogeyman would have been awesome as well

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right. I didn't think about it till now.

It kinda sucks. I understand that Asuka won and she's a great competitor but in the end. We all know who would have made it better storyline wise winning.

Every Becky match. Outcomes Shayna in full gear and case sits on a chair and watches and waits.

But who I'm I to judge others decisions. What's done is done

I think Shayna didn't need the briefcase to antagonize Becky. She can just destroy Becky and get a match whenever, kind of like why I didn't think AJ needed to win the men's because he doesn't need the MITB to get title matches.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shayna didn't need the briefcase to antagonize Becky. She can just destroy Becky and get a match whenever, kind of like why I didn't think AJ needed to win the men's because he doesn't need the MITB to get title matches.

i was thinking that it didn’t fit blacks style to do a cash in. Everything he does is slow and deliberate.

a cash in is usually pretty rushed and frantic to maintain and edge on the Champ.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure the wrestling purists will shit on this like they always do, but the MITB match was a hell of a lot of fun and so unique. Something tells me if it was a certain other company fans would be praising the unique style to no end but of course because it’s WWE that won’t happen.

Let me be clear: I’m thrilled that they tried this.

I don’t love having them travel to the middle of the pandemics most affected part of the country to do it, but let’s ignore that part and just focus on creative.

The cinematic matches at WM we’re fantastic.

my his gave them a chance to do something fun and different. And it was fun. I laughed quite a bit during it.

loved aj’s ptsd with the taker room.

mr mcmahons office

there’s lot of possibilities.

Considering what’s going on, the limited roster they have to tell stories (such as when will they take the belt off zayn, Roman not showing up etc), I want them to come up with more stuff like this.