• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya i mean it wasn't their strongest effort of the year.. but it wasn't as bad as i think we'll see.. we gotta remember this team is going to go through growing pains.. there will be night's like tonight, and there will be nights with scores like tonight where the flyers get outplayed by a much bigger margin than they did tonight.. if lady luck is on the flyers' side that is a close game, maybe even goes up as a W for the flyers.. that's all i'm sayin

cant win every game if they're going to end up 5th in the conference :)

btw, i HATE craig laughlin.. he's so close to the pens announcers status that if i heard him more this season he might break in to that group

Hell, I will take 5th.

Just seeing Cooter got a goal. Nice, and also glad G is keeping up a practical goal per game

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but that is a BS excuse, unless the return is great he a solid D man. Packaging him with HArtnell doesn't help the cause either,lol.

Well if the rumors are true, Suter>Carle. Id do a Hartnell+Carle for Suter in a heartbeat. At this point Hartnell in all seriousness is worth nothing to us. His play is only hurting us, and Id rather get a better dman and 4.2mil+ in cap space than keep Hartnell and Carle. Need I remind you I do like Carle, but if it was between him, Coburn, and Meszaros I go with Carle.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys, I have a confession. We lost because I didnt have a cheesesteak and Dip'n Dots. I...*sniff* got chicken cutlets and crabfries. I am so sorry. :(

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys, I have a confession. We lost because I didnt have a cheesesteak and Dip'n Dots. I...*sniff* got chicken cutlets and crabfries. I am so sorry. :(

:censored:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After about 10 crabfries they get disgusting however. so I know I wont be making that mistake again. Only reason I didnt go for the steak was the game was starting in 15 and I didnt want to wait 20 minutes in line, and have to eat a big messy cheesesteak while idiots have to walk through the aisle during play.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After about 10 crabfries they get disgusting however. so I know I wont be making that mistake again. Only reason I didnt go for the steak was the game was starting in 15 and I didnt want to wait 20 minutes in line, and have to eat a big messy cheesesteak while idiots have to walk through the aisle during play.

You know, I smoke a lot of weed, and even then Fuckin Crabfries sound Disgusting!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I smoke a lot of weed, and even then Fuckin Crabfries sound Disgusting!

They looks and sound so good, and after that they are hell. Not to mention you could eat a few teaspoons of salt and still not be as thirsty

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
note to self:

i know you're not thinking about it, but just in case you are, dont eat crab fries.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that they'll be better on Sat after some practice. I think the lineup they had could be very good. Schenn is a little more of a playmaker so 3rd line center is good and Couturier can be a great shutdown center better than Betts on the 4th line plus kill penalties to get more ice. The key is that the lines must gel. DB has to get better and hopefully he can find some chemistry sooner rather than later but heck they still put up 42 shots...no one's going to shut this team completely down!!!!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hahaha crab fries are good for the first handful, after that im done. they should make the f'n fries bigger, i hate those little fries, they suck!

and superfly, in general fries with old bay (or some sort of crab seasoning) are extremely delicious, especially with the white cheddar. they just overdo the seasoning and as i said the small fries dont work for me.

as a extreme stoner in past life, you would be satisfied with this meal, i guarantee it!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmfao. No way! I have never had crab fries. They actually sound pretty good. I'm stuck with Buffalo wings up here. I can't even find a decent cheesesteak around here.