• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Washington

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is playing very well, especially for a rookie. However, there are some aspects of his game that is not quite there yet. Both of the last two games, he tried throwing fade routes to Dez in the end zone. Neither of them were well placed, which has something to do with our low TD to red zone ratio. Romo seems to, more often than not, put that ball right where Dez likes it.

Hard to say, but it seems to me that neither of these last two games would have been close with Romo in. Dak will get there, he's just not there yet.
Maybe Romo from 2-3 years ago. I definitely think the job should be Tony's when he comes back, but the last couple of games, there were 6-7 times Dak escaped on plays that would have gotten Romo sacked. With his lack of mobility now, opposing D's will be willing to give up a big play to hit him. They are coming after him

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was Bayless/ Steven A - I could understand. That was from two Hall of Famers, granted LT was probably just siding with Deion. Look you know I get over sensitive when it comes to Romo, but damn Dak looks awesome.

opinions are opinions, even from former NFL superstars.

also....yes...you are over the top sensitive when it comes to Romo. Not to worry, he ain't riding off in the sunset just yet

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is playing very well, especially for a rookie. However, there are some aspects of his game that is not quite there yet. Both of the last two games, he tried throwing fade routes to Dez in the end zone. Neither of them were well placed, which has something to do with our low TD to red zone ratio. Romo seems to, more often than not, put that ball right where Dez likes it.

Hard to say, but it seems to me that neither of these last two games would have been close with Romo in. Dak will get there, he's just not there yet.
There were a couple that either should not have been thrown or should have been air mailed out of the end zone or gone to the back shoulder. The reason I'm not a fan of the fade a lot of times is that it seems to be a play you decide to throw in the huddle and then throw it no matter what. I'd rather see it as an option, but not something we are going to throw come hell or high water...

Disagree on the Romo comment. Dak won that game for us and was great in the first half of the Giants game and led us down the filed for what should have been a game winning (long) FG attempt. maybe we do better with Romo or maybe not, but he played well enough that you can't say for sure.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Romo from 2-3 years ago. I definitely think the job should be Tony's when he comes back, but the last couple of games, there were 6-7 times Dak escaped on plays that would have gotten Romo sacked. With his lack of mobility now, opposing D's will be willing to give up a big play to hit him. They are coming after him
Not sure why two of those were called sacks. It was like the "in the grasp" rule came back. I know one play that may have been an issue with Romo was when Dak rolled right and hit Swaim (I think?) with two guys coming at him and he knew he was going to get hit. He stood up strong and made the throw and took the hit. Not sure Romo would have completed that and thinking he would have been moving backwards into his defensive, falling down position.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now I believe a healthy 2014 Romo wins both games. That's just my opinion. No doubt in my mind if u gave him the ball with 1:20 and no time outs he gets you in range for a fg. He has done it way too many times. My only question about the Giant game would be - would he have remained that patient. Turns out that game was gonna go down to the end because of the TOP factor. If he plays- we may score 40 or he could throw us right out of it.

Yesterday again I thought Dak had one bad play. I think he missed Butler for a TD early but not sure what option he was. It is easy to see after the play has happened.

Maybe if Romo is playing there isn't 8 in the box and Zeke is getting 5 yrds a carry too

One thing I do think though- if he plays for either GB or Minnessota- he probably wouldn't be playing for a while after last night. Both QBs took a lot of hits.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I do think though- if he plays for either GB or Minnessota- he probably wouldn't be playing for a while after last night. Both QBs took a lot of hits.
or the Colts....Luck is going to be killed B4 it's all said and done

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is a solid QB playing with a high school line.
Tuff SOB

And if he was playing behind a competent NFL quality Oline, we would probably talk about him in much higher esteem.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is my starting QB in FF. I benched him for Carr this past week. No way was I going to play him against the Broncos D.
I played Carr both weeks due to matchups. Might have to consider Carr as my #1 option from here on out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously- how damn good is this Bronco D. Comparing to all time defenses- 85 Bears, the Steel Curtain, Ravens , Bucs , etc

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously- how damn good is this Bronco D. Comparing to all time defenses- 85 Bears, the Steel Curtain, Ravens , Bucs , etc

One of my favorite Dallas Cowboy plays for them because we couldn't pay him enough here. I want to SMH.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:
Great week 1 and then played the toughest d for a fantasy QB week 2:noidea:
You're correct I remembered he was almost scoreless late into the 2nd qtr game one and I was happy I didn't start him. Kind of have up on watching him after that point.