• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frustration popurri

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to get all my frustrations with this team out right here. Between the Drafting of the chronically injured and all the dope heads this team is killing. Cut Mc Clain, Smith may never play a game in this league. McGregor can't be trusted, and though Lawrence was a major surprise the shoe fits wear it. This team is So frustrating. I'm just venting, but dang I'm tired. Can the football gods have mercy just for one season.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on Snook
Throw your tantrum cuss vent say things to Jerry he will never hear be pissed then go have a cold 1 and relax.

Most every Cowboys fan I know feels frustrated just like you I include myself in that group.

As Pday has said so many times I cant count " till death do we part" about Jerry and the Cowboys I hope it changes but I do swear somehow he sold his soul to the Devil for those 3 SB wins or at least the greater part of it.

I feel your pain Brother but look on the bright side at least we are not lifelong Cubs fans although they look good this year with apologies to Earnie Banks and Harry Carey :D

:suds:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although the drafting has been better I still look at picks like Escobar and even the smith pick as not real smart. Yes maybe smith returns to form, but I just have a bad feeling about him. High second round picks should be immediate starters IMO.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on Snook
Throw your tantrum cuss vent say things to Jerry he will never hear be pissed then go have a cold 1 and relax.

Most every Cowboys fan I know feels frustrated just like you I include myself in that group.

As Pday has said so many times I cant count " till death do we part" about Jerry and the Cowboys I hope it changes but I do swear somehow he sold his soul to the Devil for those 3 SB wins or at least the greater part of it.

I feel your pain Brother but look on the bright side at least we are not lifelong Cubs fans although they look good this year with apologies to Earnie Banks and Harry Carey :D

:suds:

Ouch. I'm one of those life long Cubbie fans thanks to Cable TV. Not quite my whole life but well over 30 yrs. Baseball is crazy. It has been a fun yr so far though

As far as the Cowboys go though, for some reason I remain optimistic. 2 yrs ago at this time many of us were thinking 8-8 or a lot worse. After the first game, they looked like a 3 win team. Romo didn't look right, Lee was done for the yr, etc. I'm seeing a lot of the same stuff being said now, maybe not on this board but out there. I'm just ready for it to begin

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being the business man Jerry is, I don't understand his logic in regards to drafting for this team. You can buy a Porsche at 50% off but if it has flood damage, you just have a pretty piece of crap. This is a horrible business model for this team. Obviously Jerry passing would be horrible, but this team would be better the next day.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to get all my frustrations with this team out right here. Between the Drafting of the chronically injured and all the dope heads this team is killing. Cut Mc Clain, Smith may never play a game in this league. McGregor can't be trusted, and though Lawrence was a major surprise the shoe fits wear it. This team is So frustrating. I'm just venting, but dang I'm tired. Can the football gods have mercy just for one season.
Great rant!!! I feel the same way!!!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question... not trolling. With all your dope heads getting suspended, and the walking dead not getting favorable reviews... does this mean the Redskins chances have gone up another rung on the division ladder. I know we can't win it unless your teams plane goes down but does this help just a wee little bit? Serious question.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question... not trolling. With all your dope heads getting suspended, and the walking dead not getting favorable reviews... does this mean the Redskins chances have gone up another rung on the division ladder. I know we can't win it unless your teams plane goes down but does this help just a wee little bit? Serious question.

Not Trolling???? As PDay once suggested go ask Dad if we Cowboy fans will be allowed to post this statement on the Skins board anywhere other than the smack talk thread. I said it before go read the Skins visitor rules and self apply it here.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not at all, even with the latest hits, Dallas still probably beats the Skins twice or splits (with or without Dez and Romo). Skins schedule and NFCE probably nets the skins 7 wins, if theyre lucky

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all, even with the latest hits, Dallas still probably beats the Skins twice or splits (with or without Dez and Romo). Skins schedule and NFCE probably nets the skins 7 wins, if theyre lucky
Thanks Bmurph for your honesty... all I was after. I understand this could be viewed as trolling and I sincerely apologize for that. Was under the influence last night and probably should have ask this serious question on the smack board. Sincere regrets. If I'm allowed to stay on ill direct such questions there in the futch.

Note to self: stop drinking so much... losing friends.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Bmurph for your honesty... all I was after. I understand this could be viewed as trolling and I sincerely apologize for that. Was under the influence last night and probably should have ask this serious question on the smack board. Sincere regrets. If I'm allowed to stay on ill direct such questions there in the futch.

The question wasn't the issue, it's the way you started that's the issue.
Does losing McClain for 10 game hurt yes, but I think there's enough talent on the DLine to cover the DLaw and Gregory suspensions.

Serious Rep go ask Das if we will be allowed to post what you post on the Skins board.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Trolling???? As PDay once suggested go ask Dad if we Cowboy fans will be allowed to post this statement on the Skins board anywhere other than the smack talk thread. I said it before go read the Skins visitor rules and self apply it here.
I think the mission all along has been eastbay with style points. Some read this board and develop a plan and that's reptec to me.

In honor of PE1 since I know he loves these so much.
Queue the Circus Music !

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a Trap...Beware all skin fans not named kevin
they bring you in and then you're the one banned
I try my best not to talk Skins on that board, I know they have set rules and slight deviation can get you banned.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope you scrubs are still behind the Giants, maybe its their division to win.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, whatever happens with the Cowboys doesn't change the fact that the Redskins suck and will finish below .500 this season...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best way to insure you don't troll is to just go away...I mean seriously, if Dad and the rest of the Skins board get their panties in a wad if a Cowboys fan is over their saying anything but ''Hail to the Redskins'', it wouldn't bother me a bit to see you and a few others banned from the Cowboys board the next time you troll over here.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
So a serious troll question......How in the hell do you get the owner out of the GM position? It does not seem he learns from his mistakes and he has the final word. Is there any talk of Stephen stepping in? He seems to be a bit more grounded to me.
Jerry seems to be compounding his mistakes by continuing to make too many Risk/Reward decisions. You guys are in a win now situation with your QB and when he is done (which could be soon) there is nothing on the horizon. I can see consecutive years of futility ahead for you and it does not look like anything can be done to fix it.

I wish you luck because I firmly believe the NFL needs the Cowboys to be competitive

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a serious troll question......How in the hell do you get the owner out of the GM position? It does not seem he learns from his mistakes and he has the final word. Is there any talk of Stephen stepping in? He seems to be a bit more grounded to me.
Jerry seems to be compounding his mistakes by continuing to make too many Risk/Reward decisions. You guys are in a win now situation with your QB and when he is done (which could be soon) there is nothing on the horizon. I can see consecutive years of futility ahead for you and it does not look like anything can be done to fix it.

I wish you luck because I firmly believe the NFL needs the Cowboys to be competitive

honestly, I think Jerry has handed a lot of the power over to Stephen. Yes we are in a win now mode, and if Jerry were calling the shots we would be seeing franchise players signed at the expense of our future. I believe Stephen is getting players that help both now and in the future. Before stephen we would be trading multiple #1's for WR's and has-been players. Now we are still keeping an eye on the future.

And for all the rants and pissed off fans, imagine if we had Manziel on our roster? Holy shit this place would be burnt to the ground. We would be talking about missing out on Mosely/Bridgewater/Carr. WHEW

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I think Jerry has handed a lot of the power over to Stephen. Yes we are in a win now mode, and if Jerry were calling the shots we would be seeing franchise players signed at the expense of our future. I believe Stephen is getting players that help both now and in the future. Before stephen we would be trading multiple #1's for WR's and has-been players. Now we are still keeping an eye on the future.

And for all the rants and pissed off fans, imagine if we had Manziel on our roster? Holy shit this place would be burnt to the ground. We would be talking about missing out on Mosely/Bridgewater/Carr. WHEW

What I found most puzzling was the Jaylon pick in Round 2. Sure he is top talent if healthy but you do not know if he will ever return to top talent form and you definitely know he will not be back this year. A pass rusher would have been most helpful with that pick