• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Front Office @ Mgmt

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Baalke Fired by 49ers: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

"However, that could have looked different in 2016 if Baalke had listened to those around him. According to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network, Kelly and others in the organization were interested in drafting Dak Prescott in the 2016 NFL Draft but Baalke said no."

Great job Baalke. That idiot insisted on going into the season with Dumb and Dumber as our quarterback options instead of taking a shot on Dak.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Baalke Fired by 49ers: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction

"However, that could have looked different in 2016 if Baalke had listened to those around him. According to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network, Kelly and others in the organization were interested in drafting Dak Prescott in the 2016 NFL Draft but Baalke said no."

Great job Baalke. That idiot insisted on going into the season with Dumb and Dumber as our quarterback options instead of taking a shot on Dak.
:L

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not the best thread to post this and I apologize. But would you guys be interested in Tyrod Taylor if he becomes available? Seeing that there are no true francise QB's in the draft.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not the best thread to post this and I apologize. But would you guys be interested in Tyrod Taylor if he becomes available? Seeing that there are no true francise QB's in the draft.
Can he throw a football in forward motion to a player with the ability to catch the ball? If so he's in!:thumb:

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't want him. But if he's not mentally retarded, then he's a step in the right direction.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baalke had to go.but what is up.with. All the leaks. Now it.is Blake's turn to get attacked by leaks. The FO needs to stop this. Just fire him and move on.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. I am tired of seeing all these athletic QB's with limited passing skills throughout the league. I certainly don't want anything to do with them on a regular basis on my own team. I'd rather roll the dice on a 6th rounder like Driskel and at least try.

....and these consistent leaks really need to stop. They won't of course, but nobody knows how accurate they are. Nobody knows the circumstances behind the Baalke/Prescott situation, but it makes for a great slant for/against someone when the whole organization is being eviscerated.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is an updated list so far of who we are looking at. Its not a bad list except for 1 or 2 guys.

oach interview requested and/or planned
Josh McDaniels, Patriots
Anthony Lynn, Bills
Kyle Shanahan, Falcons

Coach in which team has interest
Tom Cable, Seahawks
Vance Joseph, Dolphins
Doug Marrone, Bengals

GM candidate interview requested and/or planned
Nick Caserio, Patriots
Eliot Wolf, Packers
Brian Gutekunst, Packers

GM candidate in which team has interest
Louis Riddick, ESPN
George Paton, Vikings
Trent Kirchner, Seahawks
Scott Fitterer, Seahawks
Scott Pioli, Falcons

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I am tired of seeing all these athletic QB's with limited passing skills throughout the league. I certainly don't want anything to do with them on a regular basis on my own team. I'd rather roll the dice on a 6th rounder like Driskel and at least try.

....and these consistent leaks really need to stop. They won't of course, but nobody knows how accurate they are. Nobody knows the circumstances behind the Baalke/Prescott situation, but it makes for a great slant for/against someone when the whole organization is being eviscerated.

Cant argue with that. I still don't understand why we didn't at least give Driskel a shot this last season. There is no way he was any worse than the two-headed moron-a-thon that we trotted out each week.

DestroyYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is an updated list so far of who we are looking at. Its not a bad list except for 1 or 2 guys.

Josh McDaniels, Patriots
Anthony Lynn, Bills
Kyle Shanahan, Falcons

Tom Cable, Seahawks
Vance Joseph, Dolphins
Doug Marrone, Bengals

Nick Caserio, Patriots
Eliot Wolf, Packers
Brian Gutekunst, Packers

Louis Riddick, ESPN
George Paton, Vikings
Trent Kirchner, Seahawks
Scott Fitterer, Seahawks
Scott Pioli, Falcons

Anthony Lynn is the a-hole that fumbled against Green Bay in the '95 divisional round game. They returned that fumble for a TD and never looked back at us...for the better part of the last 20+ years.

Screw him.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree and it really makes no sense to me. It seems like the FO does this to justify their actions. Baalke was hated by the fans so I don't understand the need to pile on. It surely doesn't look good to other NFL people. Just fire the guy and move on.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Josh McDaniels, Patriots
Anthony Lynn, Bills
Kyle Shanahan, Falcons

Tom Cable, Seahawks
Vance Joseph, Dolphins
Doug Marrone, Bengals

Nick Caserio, Patriots
Eliot Wolf, Packers
Brian Gutekunst, Packers

Louis Riddick, ESPN
George Paton, Vikings
Trent Kirchner, Seahawks
Scott Fitterer, Seahawks
Scott Pioli, Falcons

Definitely don't want Tom Cable as HC

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank sweet baby Jesus these weren't just wild rumors. I think we are doing a full FO house clean...now I'm uncertain that Gamble will slide in the GM spot. I really hope they get a couple great football minds in place.

Marathe is still there

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The estimate I heard on the radio this morning about the amount of money owed to Tomsula, Kelly, and Baalke for not being here is $30 million. That is crazy

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The estimate I heard on the radio this morning about the amount of money owed to Tomsula, Kelly, and Baalke for not being here is $30 million. That is crazy

Yes it is crazy money, but someone sometime will still call the York's cheap.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, can't help wonder about this too? I'm sure Marathe has other strengths, but picking a GM/HC doesn't seem to be one of them. YET, if we eliminate Maranthe, that leaves only Jed?!

If Marathe was limited to just making contracts I wouldn't be too concerned, but the York's have given Marathe much more responsibility than he deserves. The York's love the player analytics department that Bill Walsh and Jim Harbaugh both hated. At the highest levels, Jed has surrounded himself with business people not football people. Jed should have brought in a senior executive with football experience to help him with this process if he is determined to lead the search

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Marathe was limited to just making contracts I wouldn't be too concerned, but the York's have given Marathe much more responsibility than he deserves. The York's love the player analytics department that Bill Walsh and Jim Harbaugh both hated. At the highest levels, Jed has surrounded himself with business people not football people. Jed should have brought in a senior executive with football experience to help him with this process if he is determined to lead the search

i believe he said he's consulting 'football people' already, for whatever that is worth.

However he's doing it, certainly agree on getting input from outside Jed and Paraag.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe he said he's consulting 'football people' already, for whatever that is worth.

However he's doing it, certainly agree on getting input from outside Jed and Paraag.

I read that they were going to lean heavily on outside advisers to help throughout the process...Parcells being one of them. Marathe and Praage hopefully will be locked into analytics and contract structures.