• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Froman Presents: I don't have enough cable or bandwith to do a proper commentary

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
if reggie pulls someone sack wthin the last two quarters i may change my tune on the retard strentgh

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And it all depends on if Colangelo's smart. If I was him, I'd look to trade Bargs next season while his value is at an all-time high. If that is the case then it's going to be the Amir + Burger show

yeah colangelo has some tough decisions with his little ballard and the younggun ganster thuginomic gangbang riders. both riders looks like they will develope into starters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah colangelo has some tough decisions with his little ballard and the younggun ganster thuginomic gangbang riders. both riders looks like they will develope into starters

And also, it's really looking like Balderon's contract is going to be unmovable for the next few years and really, I'm okay with sir dime pisser controlling our team. Bargs might be the piece that has to be move though

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, I really want to see Balderon's hairline end up like this during the last year of his contract:

tyushair.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And also, it's really looking like Balderon's contract is going to be unmovable for the next few years and really, I'm okay with sir dime pisser controlling our team. Bargs might be the piece that has to be move though

2years left after this year right? if he finishes the season strong maybe they can move him in the offseason for some dogshit

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
goood to see money having a good game, raps will get to resign him cheap because of his injury setback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
goood to see money having a good game, raps will get to resign him cheap because of his injury setback

Agreed. That'll keep Brozan happy and if they can both up their game again next season, it's going to be a good thing for this team. What about owl? How long did we sign him for? Can we get rid of him easily?