• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Froman Presents: I don't have enough cable or bandwith to do a proper commentary

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to add, this miz guy is a bum and doesnt deserve the big stage with rock and thugnomics

game will end takers streak

TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

ya i dont get why they gave miz the championship. he's not interesting or entertaining in the ring or on the mic. i think they're trying to make him kinda like jericho's character, but y2j was actually funny.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys, I'm dead in the water for our NBA league. Hopefully one of you bros dethrones Wanwan

i dont want him to win either. his team was auto-picked, and i dont want some guy lucking into the title. i think the mighty fromans can give him a run though

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
im a so sick about hearing about that racist jerry sloan

his nazi no sweatbands rule lost them D will, d wills spray on hair runs in his eyes when he sweats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wrestling talk only

bret-hart-1-o.gif

Good enough?

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only two guys i don't like on this team are bargs and julian wright. everyone else i want to stay around forever and grow together. a core of derozan, amir, davis, johnson, calderon, bayless, evans, weems, and barbosa is alright in my books. thats probably a 45 win team max, but i'd love to cheer for those guys the next 5 years and see what they can do

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is bargnani even out tonight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the only two guys i don't like on this team are bargs and julian wright. everyone else i want to stay around forever and grow together. a core of derozan, amir, davis, johnson, calderon, bayless, evans, weems, and barbosa is alright in my books. thats probably a 45 win team max, but i'd love to cheer for those guys the next 5 years and see what they can do

Love-hate for me with Bargs, so I can't agree with you there. Also, don't forget the top 5 pick from this draft to add to the core as well. I'm okay with them letting Bayless go at this point if we get Irving. Bayless does way too many stupid plays for such an important position. It doesn't seem like he's learning from his mistakes either

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Whats an overrated racist? a head coach that passes on ed davis for fucking hayward

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love-hate for me with Bargs, so I can't agree with you there. Also, don't forget the top 5 pick from this draft to add to the core as well. I'm okay with them letting Bayless go at this point if we get Irving. Bayless does way too many stupid plays for such an important position. It doesn't seem like he's learning from his mistakes either

i forgot about our pick. can't wait for next season when we find out that bargnani is actually at a strip club tonight and we get to trade him to new york for the prodigy.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
bargnani always sits VS good low post players like ugly bastard

i mean, he ate some bad pasta