• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Froman Presents: I don't have enough cable or bandwith to do a proper commentary

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i really wish toronto fans would get violent with bad reffing, its too bad the fans arent starving

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And now, time for the daily shiteater pic :)

320_CP24_triano_081203.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
guys can we just switch commentarys to wrestling permanently? honest to god i dont know how much more rigging i can take

Last edited by a moderator:

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
With Reggie back, let's see if he can pick up the slack on the rebound department to cover for poon machine then let Amir and Cheeseburger dominate on the second unit. I'm excited

if amir is healthy i dont want reddie to take anyones minutes except for the ill poons

this is officially ed davis` house bitch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if amir is healthy i dont want reddie to take anyones minutes except for the ill poons

this is officially ed davis` house bitch

With time, my friend...with time. Amir has done really well in the starting lineup; however, he simply doesn't cover for Bargs's rebounding weakness as well as Reggie does. Reggie is literally like a ferret out there, battling for rebounds. And he also gives the starting lineup the energy it needs. If we are going to keep Bargs as our center piece. We have to know how to build around him and based on what I saw early this season, Reggie compliments him well

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
With time, my friend...with time. Amir has done really well in the starting lineup; however, he simply doesn't cover for Bargs's rebounding weakness as well as Reggie does. Reggie is literally like a ferret out there, battling for rebounds. And he also gives the starting lineup the energy it needs. If we are going to keep Bargs as our center piece. We have to know how to build around him and based on what I saw early this season, Reggie compliments him well

maybe reggie does help but at this point the raps are playing for nothing except ed davis. i say get reggie and his retard strentgh on the bench and have him abuse ballard in practice