• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Friday, July 26th Conversation: Luchadores vs Madres

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona%20Diamondbacks.gif
vs
San%20Diego%20Padres.gif

"The Great One" Delgado (2-3) vs Stults (8-8)

6:40 PM @ Chase Field

Theme song dedicated to the greatest thing to ever come out of Panama, Randall Delgado.

P.S. I love Delgado.

P.P.S Like a lot.

Delgado-Change-Other.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to take 2 of 3 here and hope the Reds take two of three vs LA. That would be ideal.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you lose all of your vCash how do you get more?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a trade to be made for a reliever in the next few days. Get it done, KT.

I really wanted Jesse Crain but he is probably not gonna return before the trade deadline. And plus we probably need a LHP more.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted Jesse Crain but he is probably not gonna return before the trade deadline. And plus we probably need a LHP more.

Yeah, I would've liked him but the injury concerns me a little. Reynolds coming back will help with the lefty situation but we could still definitely use another solid lefty and boot Sipp off the roster. As long as we improve the pen I don't care if the guy throws with his left foot.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubel needs to go one of the worse abs I have seen in a dbacks uni since Mark Reynolds. Kubel showed up like he didnt want to be there, he didnt even take a swing outside the box he stepped right back in. Then after his pop out he started to feel bad for himself. What is with Jason can he not see because blinks 24/7 anyway. Good day for AZ cards signed a couple of veterans although they let go of a talented but still hasn't lived up to all his potential Scofield.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubel needs to go one of the worse abs I have seen in a dbacks uni since Mark Reynolds. Kubel showed up like he didnt want to be there, he didnt even take a swing outside the box he stepped right back in. Then after his pop out he started to feel bad for himself. What is with Jason can he not see because blinks 24/7 anyway. Good day for AZ cards signed a couple of veterans although they let go of a talented but still hasn't lived up to all his potential Scofield.

Uncle Jahii, my girlfriend left me for a baby panda bear... how can I prevent this from happening in the future? What did I do wrong? We need you. I need you. Uncle, I miss you.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the last 3-4 years they have owned us. Not checking the statistics head to head but I can imagine us being well below .500 vs them the past 3 years combined.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked back at the Haren trade and found a lot of articles saying the Angels fleeced us. Wow... how much things can change. We have an All Star in Corbin, and a future star in Skaggs. Have to love how that trade turned out.

Last edited by a moderator: