• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agent Addition

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard Robinson guy interview on 105.3 The Fan this Morning.

he is peddling click P-orn IMHO no way Stephen lets jerry bring Pacman back period

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Jerrah and son probably said was they'd rather bring back Pacman than bring back Greg Hardy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos extended an original-round tender to restricted free agent C.J. Anderson.

The Broncos have cap issues, but it is shocking they tendered Anderson at the lowest level. Anderson entered the league as an undrafted free agent out of Cal, meaning Denver will not receive any compensation if they decline to match another team's offer sheet. The running back class is stacked, but Anderson has shown enough in spurts to draw some interest. Ronnie Hillman is scheduled to hit the open market Wednesday.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos extended an original-round tender to restricted free agent C.J. Anderson.

The Broncos have cap issues, but it is shocking they tendered Anderson at the lowest level. Anderson entered the league as an undrafted free agent out of Cal, meaning Denver will not receive any compensation if they decline to match another team's offer sheet. The running back class is stacked, but Anderson has shown enough in spurts to draw some interest. Ronnie Hillman is scheduled to hit the open market Wednesday.

Just goes to show how devalued RB's are across the league. Unless a team has an Adrian Peterson type, why invest any appreciable amount of resources? Most teams have shown an ability to find value at RB in the late rounds of the draft/UFA crowd.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas should look to go after Mike Wallace and Bruce Carter with smart, cost effective deals.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much interest from me on Clayborn

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Falcons free agent DE Adrian Clayborn is generating interest from the Giants, Jaguars, Cowboys, and Dolphins.

Clayborn will likely be move of a value option for teams who end up missing out on some of the more notable pass rushers like Olivier Vernon, Bruce Irvin and Malik Jackson.

Clayborn, 27, is a former first-round pick of the Buccaneers back in 2011. He spent four years in Tampa Bay before signing a one-year contract with the Falcons last year.

In 2015, Clayborn appeared in all 16 games and recorded 15 tackles, three sacks and a fumble recovery. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 53 edge rusher out of 110 qualifying players.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many holes to fill. It looks like DE at 4, if they don't get free agent. Not seeing much of plan so far.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas should look to go after Mike Wallace and Bruce Carter with smart, cost effective deals.

I was hoping we could talk to Sanu, but sounds like the Pats have their hooks in him. He is a legit #2 and will do great in their system.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many holes to fill. It looks like DE at 4, if they don't get free agent. Not seeing much of plan so far.

I don't think we have the cap space to get a legit DE in FA. We have to draft those highly sought after targets. Go for a backup QB and RB in FA and draft the more expensive pieces. Looking like a defense heavy draft this year, which isn't a bad thing. DE and CB in the 1st and 2nd, a QB if one is there in the 3rd, a RB in the 4th, and then everything else on defense.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we have the cap space to get a legit DE in FA. We have to draft those highly sought after targets. Go for a backup QB and RB in FA and draft the more expensive pieces. Looking like a defense heavy draft this year, which isn't a bad thing. DE and CB in the 1st and 2nd, a QB if one is there in the 3rd, a RB in the 4th, and then everything else on defense.
I tend to agree. I wouldn't totally be surprised to see a starting caliber FA DL brought in, but more of a 1 Tech or lunch pail type guy than an expensive stud pass rusher. I would love it if we brought in a fatty that can take on all blockers and also push the pocket a little. I think that would help all the others because as of now our DL is a little light in the pants. I know that is because Rod likes guys that can penetrate and move, but my point is you need to have some guys that can do both.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the titans piss me off by bailing out the eagles. there is a reason why the titans alway have a top 10 draft pick.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the titans piss me off by bailing out the eagles. there is a reason why the titans alway have a top 10 draft pick.
Let's wait and see what the Titans gave up first before claims of a bailout are made. Murray is a talented back he was just in the wrong system. If Tennessee gave up a 3rd or higher then scream all you want about a bailout, a 4th is probably fair and a 5th or lower is in Tennessee's favor.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree. I wouldn't totally be surprised to see a starting caliber FA DL brought in, but more of a 1 Tech or lunch pail type guy than an expensive stud pass rusher. I would love it if we brought in a fatty that can take on all blockers and also push the pocket a little. I think that would help all the others because as of now our DL is a little light in the pants. I know that is because Rod likes guys that can penetrate and move, but my point is you need to have some guys that can do both.

I agree and have said for years we need that fat butt in the center of the line that takes up to spaces. Don't care if he can get a push into the backfield on every snap, but make them put at least two bodies on him to move him to one side or the other.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Dolphins were more of a bailout, if the deal goes through. Getting rid of two mediocre players, one with a terrible contract, AND moving up 5 places in the 1st round? Dolphins got bent over a barrel on that one, and probably why they are looking for any reason to back out.