• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FOX Big Noon kick paying off

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left out the 'Cincinnati' part.
I simply give Cincinnati the respect that they have earned and anyone that can't appreciate their stellar accomplishments has the problem, not me.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply give Cincinnati the respect that they have earned and anyone that can't appreciate their stellar accomplishments has the problem, not me.

That's good. You should give the utmost respect to the team that beat UCF.

Something Auburn couldn't do when given the opportunity.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have them catch the red eye after Friday Night Lights?

:csb:
Yep.

And it’s not a red eye, unless you’re recruiting from South America. The flight to Norman can’t be more than a few hours from anywhere in the continental US, and much less from Texas.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good. You should give the utmost respect to the team that beat UCF.

Something Auburn couldn't do when given the opportunity.
I think you're over-identifying with your own pain because I don't have these issues you keep dreaming up.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're over-identifying with your own pain because I don't have these issues you keep dreaming up.

You're projecting. I'm not the one constantly Bringing up Frost and Cincinnati.

Those are your hang-ups.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

And it’s not a red eye, unless you’re recruiting from South America. The flight to Norman can’t be more than a few hours from anywhere in the continental US, and much less from Texas.

:wtf:

Red Eye flight is an expression of a late night or overnight.

OU recruits coast to coast. 40 of the 111 currently on roster are not from Texas/Oklahoma.

Even still those from Texas, not all are from major metropolitan area's meaning 1-3 hour drive to airport (DFW, Houston, Austin) chances of catching a direct flight, 1hr from Dallas, 1 1/2 from Houston/Austin.

You got kids arriving in OKC around 1am-3am, from Texas alone, then drive to Norman, 30min, then check in hotel and up at 9 to head to stadium.

Pff, I'm wasting my time. Faceplam suits your post.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck those cock suckers. You know how hard it is to get recruits in for an 11am kick off? Fucking c*nts have given us 5 in a row. Pussy ass mother fuckers throwing up the white flag to CBS. Bowlsby can EABOD too. Money grubbing whore.
BOWLSBY YOU FACE!!!!!!

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

Red Eye flight is an expression of a late night or overnight.

OU recruits coast to coast. 40 of the 111 currently on roster are not from Texas/Oklahoma.

Even still those from Texas, not all are from major metropolitan area's meaning 1-3 hour drive to airport (DFW, Houston, Austin) chances of catching a direct flight, 1hr from Dallas, 1 1/2 from Houston/Austin.

You got kids arriving in OKC around 1am-3am, from Texas alone, then drive to Norman, 30min, then check in hotel and up at 9 to head to stadium.

Pff, I'm wasting my time. Faceplam suits your post.
Drive to the airport? Send the PJ.

And “redeye” means a short overnight flight, like LA to NYC or London to Tel Aviv, not just a late night flight or a longer overnight that allows for sleep on the plane.