• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 yo!

“It was an extremely delicate operation. Hundreds of naked people trying to flee with emus and boars with ball gags in their mouths running around. It was a very chaotic scene.”​

LMFAO
images
- At least we know these are getting used during lockdown.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About ten years ago some Tamil protestors walked up the Spadina off ramp onto the Gardiner in the middle of rush hour and they had to close it both directions. Considering Canada let alone Toronto had next to no ability to control a civil war occurring in Sri Lanka people were pretty irate (if you shut the Gardiner down in rush hour you basically paralyze the city. It’s truly horrific - it cascades through every East-west route up the city and it snarls up surface transit too).

Anyway like 6 weeks later the Tamil side lost the 20+ year long civil war and I solely blame these protestors fucking up the evening commute for that surrender.
My experience has always been that the Gardiner manages to do a pretty good job of shutting itself down even under the best of circumstances.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My experience has always been that the Gardiner manages to do a pretty good job of shutting itself down even under the best of circumstances.
Yeah the Gardiner's always a nightmare but Lake Shore/King (when you could still drive through on it)/Queen/Richmond/Adelaide/Dundas/etc. would all move at least somewhat. The traffic would always be bad but things moved, the streetcars moved, it just took a long time. This is how it's supposed to work.

I was caught in a Gardiner closure once and if you listened to the radio reports on what was happening on the city streets at that time you'd swear we were being invaded with how quickly order broke down.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Tuesday is going to be interesting

So who are the National Guard there to stop? Ordinary citizens rising up?

Or does he actually think the NG will be enough to stop the Army and Marines if they have to go in and tell him to leave?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or does he actually think the NG will be enough to stop the Army and Marines if they have to go in and tell him to leave?

PEACEFUL TRANSITION!!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

armed forces wouldn't be tasked to remove dipshit.
Secret service might be. And you just know how thrilled they are how he's been putting them at risk for all of his little bullshit ride-alongs
I read an article from a former secret service guy how they used to judge the character of a president if he didn't travel on the holidays, so they could mostly be at home with their families. He raised the bar with his little hermetically sealed ride-around Walter Reed hospital as whether the potus is actively trying to kill them or not

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
armed forces wouldn't be tasked to remove dipshit.
Secret service might be. And you just know how thrilled they are how he's been putting them at risk for all of his little bullshit ride-alongs
I read an article from a former secret service guy how they used to judge the character of a president if he didn't travel on the holidays, so they could mostly be at home with their families. He raised the bar with his little hermetically sealed ride-around Walter Reed hospital as whether the potus is actively trying to kill them or not
Hard to say. The Secret Service is tasked with protecting him and even if he loses, they still protect him. I guess it wasn't really spelled out in the constitution whose responsibility it is to remove a President who refuses to transfer power. Wonder why?

Could be a potentially tough call if Cult45 all show up with their guns and try to "defend" the White House. Do the "Militias" fight against the National Guard (whose very existence makes Militias unnecessary). If so, does the Army defend their little brothers?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Joe Biden want to delay the vaccine as Trump continues to say at his super spreader rallies? I mean, does anybody actually believe that crap?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. The Secret Service is tasked with protecting him and even if he loses, they still protect him. I guess it wasn't really spelled out in the constitution whose responsibility it is to remove a President who refuses to transfer power. Wonder why?

Could be a potentially tough call if Cult45 all show up with their guns and try to "defend" the White House. Do the "Militias" fight against the National Guard (whose very existence makes Militias unnecessary). If so, does the Army defend their little brothers?
A report from the summer said that the military would basically forcibly remove him. The military would also forcibly deal with any nutjobs who show up with guns to prevent said removal.

That said, him even pondering refusing to leave would crater his party support, result in a mass cabinet resignation and may even give the Secret Service cause to no longer honour his protection detail as doing so would quite literally be treasonous and defending someone by government order while said person is in the act of committing treason doesn't seem like something any government employees would do.

It would basically be him, Donj and maybe Stephen Miller against the entire apparatus of the US Government.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it any surprise that dicks are for Trump?!?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Joe Biden want to delay the vaccine as Trump continues to say at his super spreader rallies? I mean, does anybody actually believe that crap?
I mean, he rose to power in large part because people believed that Obama was born in Kenya.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he rose to power in large part because people believed that Obama was born in Kenya.

They feast on disinfo. They might even know its bullshit deep down inside but its what they want to hear

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet fox or oan declares him winner in the first few minutes after voting ends. Its a coordinated effort

Status
Not open for further replies.