• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another day in retard america. Half the idiots will cry, half the idiots will applaude, never shall logical thought occur.
It's not about logic or reason, it's pure manipulation and gaming the system to steal votes. Now that the SC deck is stacked, nothing logical can be done, especially in the short term.

Last edited:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good thing about this video is discovering that In-N-Out is in Texas now...

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean they supported Nixon?

Yes they did. The PG had big changes come along in 2018.

The Post-Gazette's once liberal editorial tone shifted more conservative following the 2018 consolidation of its editorial department with that of longtime sister newspaper The Blade of Toledo, Ohio, and the appointment of that paper's editorial page editor Keith Burris, a frequent defender of Donald Trump, to direct the editorial pages of both papers. Burris assumed the additional position of executive editor of the Post-Gazette in 2019.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they did. The PG had big changes come along in 2018.

The Post-Gazette's once liberal editorial tone shifted more conservative following the 2018 consolidation of its editorial department with that of longtime sister newspaper The Blade of Toledo, Ohio, and the appointment of that paper's editorial page editor Keith Burris, a frequent defender of Donald Trump, to direct the editorial pages of both papers. Burris assumed the additional position of executive editor of the Post-Gazette in 2019.
Fuck Toledo.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m honestly stunned this hasn’t resulted in a giant brawl. The GSP is full of nut jobs even on non-Trump parade days.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m honestly stunned this hasn’t resulted in a giant brawl. The GSP is full of nut jobs even on non-Trump parade days.

One of the most indisputable truths in America - If you want to rally people to your cause; DON'T fuck with their commute.

I don't remember what it was about but once upon a time there was something that truck drivers were protesting. I was on their side. But they went out and blocked the Baltimore Beltway one rainy Monday morning.

My general feeling has been "fuck truck drivers" ever since.

Side note: the Trump Truck train was all over the Outer-belt here in Columbus yesterday. Generally well behaved and there were cops at every exit. Probably because last time these mouth breathers did this, one of them shot into the truck of someone who flipped them off. They progressed to standing on overpasses and flying Trump flags alongside the Abortion nutballs and their posters of dead babies. At least three of those places got carpet bombed with milkshakes from cars driving by. So yesterday was fun.

I have an alibi - my son came home for the weekend and played in a scrimmage with his old club. I was safely inside an ice rink being coach hockey dad again. Going out today to stick up on provisions because I feel like shits gonna be crazy here this week no matter what happens.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the most indisputable truths in America - If you want to rally people to your cause; DON'T fuck with their commute.

I don't remember what it was about but once upon a time there was something that truck drivers were protesting. I was on their side. But they went out and blocked the Baltimore Beltway one rainy Monday morning.

My general feeling has been "fuck truck drivers" ever since.

Side note: the Trump Truck train was all over the Outer-belt here in Columbus yesterday. Generally well behaved and there were cops at every exit. Probably because last time these mouth breathers did this, one of them shot into the truck of someone who flipped them off. They progressed to standing on overpasses and flying Trump flags alongside the Abortion nutballs and their posters of dead babies. At least three of those places got carpet bombed with milkshakes from cars driving by. So yesterday was fun.

I have an alibi - my son came home for the weekend and played in a scrimmage with his old club. I was safely inside an ice rink being coach hockey dad again. Going out today to stick up on provisions because I feel like shits gonna be crazy here this week no matter what happens.
About ten years ago some Tamil protestors walked up the Spadina off ramp onto the Gardiner in the middle of rush hour and they had to close it both directions. Considering Canada let alone Toronto had next to no ability to control a civil war occurring in Sri Lanka people were pretty irate (if you shut the Gardiner down in rush hour you basically paralyze the city. It’s truly horrific - it cascades through every East-west route up the city and it snarls up surface transit too).

Anyway like 6 weeks later the Tamil side lost the 20+ year long civil war and I solely blame these protestors fucking up the evening commute for that surrender.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
One of the most indisputable truths in America - If you want to rally people to your cause; DON'T fuck with their commute
Vancouver protests are all about this.
We have mountains to the north, and an ocean to the west. So it's quite easy to fuck up everybody's day.

I'm with you though, any cause who does this gets an immediate "fuck those guys"

Status
Not open for further replies.