• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the play...

Step 1: Invite the old ex to move in and make sure the recent ex knows about it making her crazy jealous.
Step 2: Tell both that a federal shelter in place order has been issued for the week and that your department has come up with a cure for coronavirus, but that it requires 14 injections that have to be administered twice daily through bodily fluids.
Step 3: Enjoy the best week of threesomes of your life.
Step 5: Dye your hair blonde, change your name to James Tyrone Shampoo, and move to Idaho.
Step 6: ...
Step 7: Profit?

Also, since I'm sure someone will ask "what is step 4?" There's no adventure if I reveal the ENTIRE plan and why do you think he had to dye his hair?

@Darkstone42 You're welcome.

Nice try, eloco, but I know better than to take hair-related advice from you!

(But seriously, thanks for the cheer-up.)

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try, eloco, but I know better than to take hair-related advice from you!

(But seriously, thanks for the cheer-up.)
Yeah, it would've been heeded if he had told you to shave your head. :D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just received an urgent personal communication from Lindsey Graham that says that we are in a crisis and we must band together to maintain our ideals. He is asking me for whatever I can muster as far as a donation with convenient checkboxes for 300, 500, 750 and 1000 dollars.

He even included a priority mail envelope so I can send my check QUICKLY. He wants me to act by April 6th.

Now taking in good, non Secret Service activating ideas on what to put in the envelope before I send it back. I was thinking the photo of him with orange lips and finger.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just received an urgent personal communication from Lindsey Graham that says that we are in a crisis and we must band together to maintain our ideals. He is asking me for whatever I can muster as far as a donation with convenient checkboxes for 300, 500, 750 and 1000 dollars.

He even included a priority mail envelope so I can send my check QUICKLY. He wants me to act by April 6th.

Now taking in good, non Secret Service activating ideas on what to put in the envelope before I send it back. I was thinking the photo of him with orange lips and finger.
Also, check the $1000 box and put in a Monopoly $1000 bill.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

a $20 cheque to Linda Groom, and have him charged with bank fraud when he tries to cash it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, check the $1000 box and put in a Monopoly $1000 bill.

7eHkDWJ.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They used their corporate tax cut to buy back shares and artificially inflate their stock prices and the industry is coming back for more corporate welfare

yes yes americans donald trump is working for you !!! :L

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They used their corporate tax cut to buy back shares and artificially inflate their stock prices and the industry is coming back for more corporate welfare

yes yes americans donald trump is working for you !!! :L

One of the most popular arguments against welfare is that if you give people handouts, they will only spend the money on stupid things so you have to keep the money away from them to save them from themselves. Maybe there needs to be accountability for recipients. Maybe even go as far as drug testing recipients to make sure they aren't going to do something stupid with the handout and eventually come back for more. You know, give them incentives to not rely on handouts.

I don't mean poor people. Poor people just buy food with theirs.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warren as VP leaves Mass with a republican senator. Wouldn’t count on it.
Possibly, and even for only a short period if so.

Baker is EXTREMELY popular in Mass. and is definitely more liberal than some of the D senators. He supports Obamacare, believes in climate change, supports DACA, opposes Trump on a lot of things, and is pro-choice. He's got an R after his name, but that's about it.

He's also very very smart and would know that replacing someone like Warren with a Republican would be politically unpopular and would net him 4-5 months of political goodwill with the party before the state (likely) elects a Democrat in a special election.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just curious, what kind of pandemonium over the pandemic is going on in the politics forum?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just curious, what kind of pandemonium over the pandemic is going on in the politics forum?

In summary, it's nothing to worry about, this is just a ploy to take down Trump and anybody who believes the media is a dumb sheep libtard.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In summary, it's nothing to worry about, this is just a ploy to take down Trump and anybody who believes the media is a dumb sheep libtard.
Calling Darwin to the PF....Darwin to the PF...stat

Status
Not open for further replies.