• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canada’s federal policing needs an overhaul, the RCMP probably needs to be disbanded and replaced for more local/regional services with OPP/SdQ-like departments and Bill Blair, who as chief of Toronto Police responded to an uptick in gun crime by demanding and receiving tens of millions of dollars for more officers & equipment can fuck off with his “they have everything they need” bullshit.

/still makes me chuckle that the guy who instituted carding in Toronto is Junior’s public safety minister

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Futures just tripped the circuit breaker for the second time this week.

Boeing’s lost half its value in one month.

Rough.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he can die now. Don’t even care. Thought he was a douche before, now he’s just a giant dick hole.

There is a certain amount of satisfaction in watching a c-word nugget like that get sick after mocking it.

Shame it won't only affect him. Or Matt Gaetz. Or Ted Cruz.

Canada’s federal policing needs an overhaul, the RCMP probably needs to be disbanded and replaced for more local/regional services with OPP/SdQ-like departments and Bill Blair, who as chief of Toronto Police responded to an uptick in gun crime by demanding and receiving tens of millions of dollars for more officers & equipment can fuck off with his “they have everything they need” bullshit.

/still makes me chuckle that the guy who instituted carding in Toronto is Junior’s public safety minister

Oh, so there could possibly be many new Cybersecurity investigation type jobs in Canada?

Asking for a ... me. I am asking for me.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Circuit breakers have halted the market for 15 minutes as the Dow is down 7.2%

/And you guys thought I was joking when I said I was on the Freedom 75 plan

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't you have a bunch of rare tobacco cards from your smoking days? You could always sell them.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They turned them back on and dropped another 600 points immediately.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EU member nations are closing borders with one another. What consulting was needed?

I think a heads-up that you're going to impose this travel restriction is just the proper thing to do, but Trump and proper in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a heads-up that you're going to impose this travel restriction is just the proper thing to do, but Trump and proper in the same sentence is an oxymoron.
I think the opposite is true - Italian govt gave heads up they were shutting down the north and they all fled south lol.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this even mean? They weren’t monitoring before or coordinating local efforts?

/maybe because the mayor was in fucking England?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the opposite is true - Italian govt gave heads up they were shutting down the north and they all fled south lol.

What's to stop people from flying from Europe to Canada and then flying/driving from Canada to the US? We're all in this together at this point. We have to try to mitigate this as much as possible, but this travel ban in my opinion is like locking the doors when the robber is already inside your house.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's to stop people from flying from Europe to Canada and then flying/driving from Canada to the US? We're all in this together at this point. We have to try to mitigate this as much as possible, but this travel ban in my opinion is like locking the doors when the robber is already inside your house.

Yeah, the fact that the UK isn't banned just means people will go there first. Everyone else will just fly to Toronto and drive the rest of the way.

My cousin who lives in Malaysia is coming to US in April. Plan is to go to London for a few days first. Although the ban doesn't necessarily apply to them as they are US citizens.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the fact that the UK isn't banned just means people will go there first. Everyone else will just fly to Toronto and drive the rest of the way.

My cousin who lives in Malaysia is coming to US in April. Plan is to go to London for a few days first. Although the ban doesn't necessarily apply to them as they are US citizens.
It's a good thing that the UK isn't home to one of the world's busiest and most connected international airports.

:rolleyes2:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn’t it anybody who’s been to the EU in the last 14 days though? Passport stamp/scans will tell them that still.

Status
Not open for further replies.